ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Jbl Srx818sp casters  (Read 17994 times)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: Jbl Srx818sp casters
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2019, 02:25:38 PM »

I saw Debbie's note about the thread being old, but wanted to share...I bought the W9008-V6 model for my SRX828SP, and the mounting plates:

https://www.pennelcomonline.com/us/Penn-Elcom-Castor-Plate-set-of-4-to-Suit-Heavy-Duty-Castors-W0094/m-9131.aspx

I never tried bolting the castors on directly, but the plates worked without modification and allow the castors to be removed easily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I really like the mounting plate idea for easy removal but those casters look like the JBL ones for quality. I find the rubber type like those chew up really easily but the poly ones like those mentioned earlier last much longer IMHO. How are they doing so far?
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Gilbert Medina

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2019, 03:22:33 PM »

I really like the mounting plate idea for easy removal but those casters look like the JBL ones for quality. I find the rubber type like those chew up really easily but the poly ones like those mentioned earlier last much longer IMHO. How are they doing so far?
Oh yeah, those do look like the JBL version.  I was pointing to the plates themselves, and use with:

https://www.pennelcomonline.com/Mobile/us/Penn-Elcom-100mm394--Heavy-Duty-Blue-Castor-Swivel-Braked-W9008-V6/m-m-9047.aspx

Those are pretty durable I think.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ravi dookie

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2022, 10:00:34 PM »

W0985 -v6 with brakes and
W0990 -v6 without brakes I believe

W09000-v6 and W09008-V6 are a bit wider.

Sorry for bringing up a old post. Is this the correct numbers for a jbl srx 818 subwoofer. Without having to modify it. I saw someone  said it didn’t line up properly. Just want to confirm before ordering them.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber