Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > LAB Subwoofer Forum

Jbl Srx818sp casters

(1/5) > >>

Jonathan Arce:
Hi there fam I need a little help...i was going to buy the jbl casters wk-4s I believe there called for my 4 srx subs for 89 dollars each set,but I think I saw here somewhere that there's better ones and cheaper..if any of you that own these subs can you give me the info where to find some good ones?

I was thinking to put some home depot casters that fit but some dealer told me that they are cheap and to just go with the jbl ones.

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Arce on March 29, 2018, 09:23:37 PM ---Hi there fam I need a little help...i was going to buy the jbl casters wk-4s I believe there called for my 4 srx subs for 89 dollars each set,but I think I saw here somewhere that there's better ones and cheaper..if any of you that own these subs can you give me the info where to find some good ones?

I was thinking to put some home depot casters that fit but some dealer told me that they are cheap and to just go with the jbl ones.

--- End quote ---
Penn Elcom from Mike Pyle (search the forums).

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Debbie Dunkley:
Yes - contact Mike. I got mine from him - The Penn Elcoms are much nicer than the JBL ones and a bit cheaper too.

Richard Turner:
I think I saw a 10% off easter weekend  sale promoin my inbox.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Jonathan Arce on March 29, 2018, 09:23:37 PM ---Hi there fam I need a little help...i was going to buy the jbl casters wk-4s I believe there called for my 4 srx subs for 89 dollars each set,but I think I saw here somewhere that there's better ones and cheaper..if any of you that own these subs can you give me the info where to find some good ones?

--- End quote ---

IMNSHO (the opinion you didn't ask for), casters on subs are generally a bad idea.  With only 4 of them you can stack them in 2's and use a hand truck or build caster boards and use half the casters you'd otherwise need.

That said, Mike Pyle is a great guy to work with (we have several vendors on the forums that are top-notch folks, we're lucky) and he will give you good advice, good prices and will ship quickly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version