ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Syn Aud Con's "Making Wireless Work" Seminar in LA, Oct. 1 & 2  (Read 2817 times)

Karl Winkler

• Lectrosonics

James Stoffo, Tim Vear and I will again be instructors at this 2-day seminar hosted by Syn Aud Con. Each year it moves to a different location, and this year it will be in LA on October 1 & 2.

Registration info here: https://www.prosoundtraining.com/making-wireless-work/

-Karl
In theory, theory and practice should be the same. In practice, they are not.

Jordan Wolf

James Stoffo, Tim Vear and I will again be instructors at this 2-day seminar hosted by Syn Aud Con. Each year it moves to a different location, and this year it will be in LA on October 1 & 2.

Registration info here: https://www.prosoundtraining.com/making-wireless-work/

-Karl
I wish I could attend, particularly with how the spectrum auction, cell phone providers, etc. have been moving.

Do you happen to know if Pat will post any of the material on the SAC user area?
Jordan Wolf
<><

"We want our sound to go into the soul of the audience, and see if it can awaken some little thing in their minds... Cause there are so many sleeping people." - Jimi Hendrix

Karl Winkler

• Lectrosonics

I wish I could attend, particularly with how the spectrum auction, cell phone providers, etc. have been moving.

Do you happen to know if Pat will post any of the material on the SAC user area?

To my knowledge they are not posting any parts of the seminar, or at least they haven't done so from past sessions.
In theory, theory and practice should be the same. In practice, they are not.

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 25 queries.