Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Rental Management Software Project

Intellievent

(1/2) > >>

Al Rettich:
Does anyone have problems with this software? We've been using this software for the past year or so, and the newest version (lightning) is killing us! Wondering if anyone else is having issues.

Brad Gibson:

--- Quote from: Al Rettich on February 28, 2018, 01:54:19 PM ---Does anyone have problems with this software? We've been using this software for the past year or so, and the newest version (lightning) is killing us! Wondering if anyone else is having issues.

--- End quote ---

There are issues with the latest software, but the tec support we receive makes up for it.  They usually resolve problems the same day I report them.  I suggest getting to know someone over there and seek them out when you need them.  Even if that means daily.   

Scott Holtzman:

After two years nobody ever offered to help write a line of code or a real requirement spec.

I need it now more than ever and I finally have some folks that will work reasonably to get started on it.

My commitment to releasing it open source and offering it hosted still stands.  We are going to start coding in July. 

I will post the github link for easy installation on Linux. 

For folks that don't know how this works is you load linux on any old computer then access the software from a web browser on your PC/MAC/Phone/Smartfridge whatever.

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Scott Holtzman on May 15, 2018, 12:08:58 AM ---After two years nobody ever offered to help write a line of code or a real requirement spec.

I need it now more than ever and I finally have some folks that will work reasonably to get started on it.

My commitment to releasing it open source and offering it hosted still stands.  We are going to start coding in July. 

For folks that don't know how this works is you load linux on any old computer then access the software from a web browser on your PC/MAC/Phone/Smartfridge whatever.

--- End quote ---

My laptop Smartdfridge is out of coolant.  It didn't even send me a text or email. :((

Riley Casey:
But not for smart speakers?  Seesh, already behind the curve.  You get that it's probably a pretty small subset of Lab users / small sound co operators that have even a smidgeon of an idea as to what your last two lines meant right?  I've been working on this on a different software platform for twenty years and I've never booted a Linux install or seen a Github page.  Here's a couple of screen shots just so I can say I contributed something.  ;D

--- Quote from: Scott Holtzman on May 15, 2018, 12:08:58 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version