ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Controlling FOH w/ iPhone 6+ for X32?  (Read 2813 times)

Sam Costa

• 408-849-6420
Controlling FOH w/ iPhone 6+ for X32?
« on: January 25, 2018, 11:56:19 PM »

Hello,
I typically control my x32 FOH and stage mix with my iPad, love it works great everytime. My question is, is there an app from either Midas/Behringer, etc that would allow me to run FOH with my iphone 6plus rather than an iPad?
Being a productive member of society and encouraging others to do the same.

Kevin_Tisdall

• Milford, CT
Re: Controlling FOH w/ iPhone 6+ for X32?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 12:21:35 PM »

Hello,
I typically control my x32 FOH and stage mix with my iPad, love it works great everytime. My question is, is there an app from either Midas/Behringer, etc that would allow me to run FOH with my iphone 6plus rather than an iPad?

You would need superman vision and fingers like a praying mantis to operate it.   ;D

You could check over in the behringer community that deals with the x32.   Mostly there will be complaints about the lack of screen real estate, even on the ipad app.

Best luck.  I'm curious to know what you find out.

--Kevin

Adam Whetham

• Grand Forks, ND
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 02:40:51 PM »

Hello,

If Behringer ever got their act together and released the same app that us Android people have I'd love it (its 3rd party made I believe, but they should contract with them to make it for iOS as well). I can mix just fine from my phone with the Mixing station Pro
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.davidgiga1993.mixingstation&hl=en

I don't think anyone's made a 3rd party app as well as they have for the iPhone yet. I myself am switching to the dark side here next week for work purposes and I'll greatly miss my ability to mix from my phone.
-I practice safe excursion on the weekends.

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." -Paul Neal "Red" Adair

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 07:44:33 PM »

If Behringer ever got their act together and released the same app that us Android people have I'd love it (its 3rd party made I believe, but they should contract with them to make it for iOS as well). I can mix just fine from my phone with the Mixing station Pro
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.davidgiga1993.mixingstation&hl=en

I don't think anyone's made a 3rd party app as well as they have for the iPhone yet. I myself am switching to the dark side here next week for work purposes and I'll greatly miss my ability to mix from my phone.

Keep your 'droid phone and use it as a remote.  You don't need a SIM card to connect to your console's WAP.

"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

Alec Spence

• Herts, UK
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 09:03:17 AM »

I can mix just fine from my phone with the Mixing station Pro
Yup, works just fine from any Android phone.  Obviously, less screen available, but fine for simple mixing and monitor mixing.  A cheap Android phone will cost you next to nothing...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 09:03:17 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 24 queries.