ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Chauvet Intimidator Beam 355 IRC  (Read 5248 times)

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
Re: Chauvet Intimidator Beam 355 IRC
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2018, 06:02:48 PM »

Bill,

I just sent you a message if you're still looking.
Received and Replied.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2018, 02:29:02 PM »

Thanks Tim.  Rogues are just not in the budget for this year.  I do need something to improve our lights that will be useful in the future, but I do have to stay in my budget.

Thanks
Bill

Hey Bill, I fully understand how the cheque book works.  For us the Martins became a maintenance issue - the expense of parts (some of which are salvage/used, no new avail), repair tech, down time and the occasional discount to client for something that failed at the show - all those factors combined with less artistic demand simply made it time for us to move on.  The lower current draw, universal mains voltage, and network connectivity were the icing on the cake.

Chauvet is another brand that I'd *previously* held in the same esteem as pre-X32 Behringer.  Rogues and Mavericks and Battens have changed my opinion.
"If you're passing on your way, from Palm Springs to L.A., Give a wave to good ol' Dave, Say hello to progress and goodbye to the Moonlight Motor Inn." - Steve Spurgin, Moonlight Motor Inn

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 02:50:52 PM »

Hey Bill, I fully understand how the cheque book works.  For us the Martins became a maintenance issue - the expense of parts (some of which are salvage/used, no new avail), repair tech, down time and the occasional discount to client for something that failed at the show - all those factors combined with less artistic demand simply made it time for us to move on.  The lower current draw, universal mains voltage, and network connectivity were the icing on the cake.

Chauvet is another brand that I'd *previously* held in the same esteem as pre-X32 Behringer.  Rogues and Mavericks and Battens have changed my opinion.
Tim, all good points.  We are going to be updating the 'A' light system next year.  We still have a couple of sound things I need to get squared away this year.  The Chauvets will see plenty of dry rental and cross rental and will work great for our 'DJ'/small shows.  We will always have clients who can't afford to rent the Martin rig we will put together next year. That is the space where these lights will fit into our business model.

Thanks for your advice.  I always like hearing your input.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2018, 02:50:52 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.