ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody knows this?  (Read 13041 times)

Micha Meier

Anybody knows this?
« on: March 30, 2011, 11:30:18 AM »

Hi,

I actually read only "I'm honestly!
But as I nix on the material that I get held up in 2weeks really can not find, I must ask you at this, no one knows whether there?

This is Coda Audio is the company probably one German and one BMS (Which is not bad!). I'm loud statement of the Company there site in the front and the LA12 SC8-Subs is well done with the outfill LA8! According to the company they have their L Acoustic complete. against the coda material replaced, as well better ??????????
That would be a hammer, and no one gets with in Germany?
I find very funny and the things described in the threads are not very helpful. Since I have no desire to address more as with the whole J stuff the last two concise, I'd be very happy if one can say what!

Thanks

Charlie Zureki

• South Eastern Michigan (near Windsor)
Re: Anybody knows this?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2011, 01:07:20 PM »

Hi,

But as I nix on the material that I get held up in 2weeks really can not find, I must ask you at this, no one knows whether there?

This is Coda Audio is the company probably one German and one BMS (Which is not bad!). I'm loud statement of the Company there site in the front and the LA12 SC8-Subs is well done with the outfill LA8! According to the company they have their L Acoustic complete. against the coda material replaced, as well better ??????????
I find very funny and the things described in the threads are not very helpful. Since I have no desire to address more as with the whole J stuff the last two concise, I'd be very happy if one can say what!

Thanks

Hello Micha,

I'm sure your English is better than my xxxxxxxx,  but, I'm not sure if many of us understand if we "know this?"

Could you help us a bit?

Hammer
Do it the right way....don't be a Dino!

Gordon Brinton

• ID Verified
    • Raw Depth Sound and Raw Depth Video, Carlisle, PA
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 04:14:21 PM »

I think the answer he seeks is..."42"
Member since 2005.

John Neil

• SR Forums
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 05:26:22 PM »

Guys, I got it.  This is clearly a kick drum mic inquiry.

in the front...against...coda material replaced??????????That would be a hammer, I'd be very happy if one can say what!

Yes, Audix D6 in front.  You're right about the pillow.  Replace pillow inside, but not against the head.  Use Beta52 if you also need a hammer.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 05:29:13 PM by John Neil »

Gordon Brinton

• ID Verified
    • Raw Depth Sound and Raw Depth Video, Carlisle, PA
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2011, 05:56:40 PM »

Guys, I got it.  This is clearly a kick drum mic inquiry.

No, I think he is asking where he can purchase some material in Germany. Perhaps he means the material that is on the front of the LA12 and the LA8. But I am not sure if it is acoustic foam or what.
Member since 2005.

dustin Bradley

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2011, 07:58:18 PM »

my i.q. just dropped dramatically trying to read this.  what the hell is this dude talking about?!
~ dustin Bradley

Charlie Zureki

• South Eastern Michigan (near Windsor)
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2011, 11:39:26 PM »

my i.q. just dropped dramatically trying to read this.  what the hell is this dude talking about?!

We don't know....and that's the fun part. ;D

Cheers,
   Hammer
Do it the right way....don't be a Dino!

Chris Davis

• SR Forums
  • USA
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 01:33:23 AM »

I think the answer he seeks is..."42"

Marcus Baeumler

• Stuttgart Area, Germany
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 04:09:57 AM »

Hello Micha,

I'm sure your English is better than my xxxxxxxx,  but, I'm not sure if many of us understand if we "know this?"

Could you help us a bit?

Hammer

Just a forum troll using a very bad google translated text that he also spread around in some german forums.

He has also been on the old LAB with multiple accounts talking about a well known german speaker brand...

What he is trying to say is that he really likes Coda speakers, will be mixing on them in two weeks, that he has heard that a UK based rental co has sold all their french speaker systems and bought Coda instead and that it is incredible that no one has heard of this in Germany.

I would strongly recommend to try out the "ignore" function of the forum.

Marcus
edit: my reply in no way judges the quality or performance of Coda loudspeakers!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 06:21:12 PM by Marcus Baeumler »
The difference between theory and real life is that in theory there is no difference.

thorsten bolvig

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 08:04:05 AM »

Hi,

Thanks

If he's asking about the Coda audio system we have been the very happy owners of 6 LA8 and one SC8 per side for more than a year in a 500 seat club running local, national and international acts.

It sounds awesome.

Coda audio is a german company, and the factory is situated in the same area as the BMS factory i Hannover.

One of the really great features of the system is the 4" planar wave drivers. My personal view is that they really take at step forward regarding the HF section i linearray systems compared to the more traditional waveguide solution.

It takes a little getting used to work with the sensor controlled cardioid subs - they easily leaves you with the impression of missing something we all know of when talking about one note subs. The SC8's are extremely precise and when working with for example "kettledrums"? seen in symphony orchestras damping the drum with a hand gives such an amazing and fast response feeling you almost won't believe until you've heard it.

I have never heard the larger LA12, but one national act here in denmark chose that solution for their spring tour among several other high end options including the J system.

http://www.dpasoundco.dk/ (danish)

Ok I'm danish but hopefully what i tried to say in english made sense to you  :)

Thorsten

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2011, 08:04:05 AM »

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 25 queries.