ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which out of L'Acoustics, D&B and Adamson is most requested for A/V (EU market)  (Read 3272 times)

Martin Dimchev

Hello,

My name is Martin and I live in Bulgaria. I work at an A/V rental company, which also operates on the EU market. We're about to purchase a small/midsize line array system and have come down to three choices - L'Acoustics' Kara, D&B Audiotechnik Y-serries and Adamson S-Serries.

I have the task of making a comparative analysis between those. I think I have covered the important aspects of the analysis that correspond to our needs:
- build quality and durability;
- ease of use (both electro-acoustic and rigging sides of the matter);
- cross rental/subrental options in the region.
Other aspects (price excluded, of course) of the analysis I deem not so crucial, at least for our purposes - A/V events; this is why the sound quality is not considered a vital factor; nonetheless, i've heard all of them and I think they sound very well, especially Adamson.
The other important side I lack information about is the demand on the A/V market in the EU (specifically!!) for those brands - I only have opinions of a couple of colleagues, one of whom works at D&B

So my question would be a two parter:
1. Can you help me with specific information about demand in the A/V industry (EU region only) for the aforementioned brands?
2. Do you think missing any of the important sides of the comparison?

Kind regards,
Martin Dimchev

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 25 queries.