Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Product Reviews

Xilica XP-4080

<< < (3/3)

Kemper Watson:

--- Quote from: Caleb Dueck on April 18, 2023, 02:30:22 PM ---They still are, such as Kramer, just not as many. 

Agree with Nathan, the QR1/FR1 are amazing - so much better than the older XD/XP series it's not even funny.  And for similar prices.

--- End quote ---

I still have two as my main processors on two different rigs. Never had an issue. How long before I need to start looking for something else?

Caleb Dueck:

--- Quote from: Kemper Watson on May 18, 2023, 04:32:11 PM ---I still have two as my main processors on two different rigs. Never had an issue. How long before I need to start looking for something else?

--- End quote ---

10 years?  I wouldn't worry, while the GUI and such are outdated, I don't remember them ever being unreliable.  If you do want to upgrade, the QR1 costs about the same now (less adjusting for inflation) and is vastly more flexible and powerful. 

Kemper Watson:

--- Quote from: Caleb Dueck on May 19, 2023, 12:30:45 AM ---10 years?  I wouldn't worry, while the GUI and such are outdated, I don't remember them ever being unreliable.  If you do want to upgrade, the QR1 costs about the same now (less adjusting for inflation) and is vastly more flexible and powerful.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the quick reply. My amp rack are a mix of things I can afford used so some have processing and most dont. It will be a while before I can afford a DNA 20k so Xilica it is..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version