ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recommendations for Southern California AV Integrators  (Read 2141 times)

Jeff Zahos

Recommendations for Southern California AV Integrators
« on: August 30, 2017, 02:06:36 PM »

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for AV integrators in Southern California.  At the University of California Riverside Department of Dance, where I am music director, we are looking to upgrade sound and projection systems in 3 dance studios.  By training and experience, I'm equal parts musician and professional audio engineer.  In the past, I have headed up similar size install projects with several companies in HOWs and other universities in the midwest, and I have a realistic sense of what can and can't be done within our budget, which is around 60K.  This time around, I've had a couple contractors ghost me after initial consultation visits, and I have a feeling it has to do with the budget.  SO, part of my desire is to find a company for whom this project would be worthwhile, who would be willing to work to maximize our existing resources along with new equipment, and potentially work in phases, as more money could come down the pike in the future.

I have scoured prior conversations, where Pro Sound & Video, Sound Image, and Rat Sound have been mentioned.

Thoughts/recommendations?

Thanks!
Jeff Z.
"I'm standing in the shower, just for a change of scenery."

ProSoundWeb Community

Recommendations for Southern California AV Integrators
« on: August 30, 2017, 02:06:36 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 24 queries.