ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CHAUVET PEDAL c2 issue- how to use 7 channel lights with this 6 channel control  (Read 2611 times)

Terry Censky

I need to control lights from stage and bought the foot c2 pedal.  However, most of my lights have 7 or more channels and the foot c2 only has 6 channel control capability.  Can I use the 7 channel lights?  What do I need to be able to control them correctly?  Currently I can change them, but it doesn't seem to work the way it should.  I am getting very frustrated with this and am about to send the unit back.  Please help!  Thanks!

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL

Can I use the 7 channel lights?

Maybe.  It depends what's on channel 7.  If it's a bonus channel to control things like macros, dimming curves, etc., then probably yes.  If the channel is critical to the unit's normal operation, then no.  Which fixtures are these?  Do they have a reduced channel mode?  While it still may be possible to shoehorn the controller into working such as by spreading channels across multiple "fixtures" it's likely to be more trouble than it's worth.  I'd vote to return it if there's no way to get your fixtures to run on 6 channels or less.  Sorry about that!

duane massey

Wrong controller. Send it back.
Duane Massey
Technician, musician, stubborn old guy
Houston, Texas

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.