ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE  (Read 2176 times)

Ricardo Hidalgo

LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE
« on: August 10, 2017, 10:40:17 AM »

:-[

I made some confusion in my last post based on the language barriers, so I’ll try to fix that in this one. (sorry my poor English)

I have been working in a project to open a small Bar & Nightclub in Londrina (city) located in south Brazil. It’s a very personal project with own investments, so I am looking for a sound system solution considering the quality, but also the cost effectiveness.

My space (the dance floor):  Length: 55.7ft  / Width:  16.4ft / Height: 9.8ft

Music:  We will have only DJ and the music style will be Techno, Deep and House.

Budget: ~US$15K
*I would pay more, however Brazilian taxes goes up yto 60% to 1005 on importing products. :(

What would you suggest in terms of sound systems brands and configuration (Stack vs Line array)

I really appreciate some help on that.

Blessing,
Ricky

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Re: LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 12:12:44 PM »

:-[

I made some confusion in my last post based on the language barriers, so I’ll try to fix that in this one. (sorry my poor English)

I have been working in a project to open a small Bar & Nightclub in Londrina (city) located in south Brazil. It’s a very personal project with own investments, so I am looking for a sound system solution considering the quality, but also the cost effectiveness.

My space (the dance floor):  Length: 55.7ft  / Width:  16.4ft / Height: 9.8ft

Music:  We will have only DJ and the music style will be Techno, Deep and House.

Budget: ~US$15K
*I would pay more, however Brazilian taxes goes up yto 60% to 1005 on importing products. :(

What would you suggest in terms of sound systems brands and configuration (Stack vs Line array)

I really appreciate some help on that.

Blessing,
Ricky

No line array. Ceiling is too low by a lot. Besides, you can't afford one that works.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 04:49:16 PM »

Do you need to buy amps, processing, and mixers for that money, or are you just looking for a 15,000 dollar speaker system?
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

Ricardo Hidalgo

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 06:06:05 PM »

Do you need to buy amps, processing, and mixers for that money, or are you just looking for a 15,000 dollar speaker system?

Is it possible to by a good stack with $15K-$20k? considering speakers and amps...

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 09:46:28 PM »

Depend on what you want to achieve. Are you just covering the dance floor? Then yes, there are several good choices to cover 50 feet.

Maybe an SRX system?
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 09:46:28 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.