ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any love for the Galaxy Audio IEM's?  (Read 1685 times)

Mike Sullivan

Any love for the Galaxy Audio IEM's?
« on: July 14, 2017, 03:05:48 PM »

We're looking to buy the vocalist in the band i work with an IEM unit for himself, he's quite a "monitor hog" and we're trying to tame our stage volume (among other minor issues), I know at the moment he does not have a budget for a Sennheiser IEM yet, so I was looking at a cheaper alternative. I've seen several bluegrass acts using the Galaxy AS1100 IEM systems (band is 80/90's rock and pop) and they love them for that line of work. Mostly going to be a lot of "me" in his IEM, with some of the band. Would the AS1100 be a good starter? Open box/demo units are on Sweetwater for around $359.
When you're reading a topic, and the word "Danley" comes up...RUN!!!

Don T. Williams

• Midas Pro 1 & 2, M32, dbTech T12, T8, S30, DM12
    • Q Systems Music & Sound
Re: Any love for the Galaxy Audio IEM's?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 07:15:50 PM »

The Galaxy units are acceptable in that price range.  Another alternative is the CAD Stage Pass at a similar price.
I have used both.  They are not in the same class as the Shure and Sennheiser products, but they aren't priced in that range either.  The Galaxy S6 ear buds are a good upgrade over the stock units and worthy of consideration.  I have had several churches buy these buy the dozen due to the good sound at a reasonable price.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Any love for the Galaxy Audio IEM's?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 07:15:50 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 24 queries.