ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Avolites users?  (Read 5372 times)

Mark Amber

Re: Avolites users?
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 08:20:26 AM »

I brought up pixel mapping because he was talking about the pixelicious. (I don't know for sure how that is spelled). They also have macros too but where is the fun in that when you can burn a few universes and an entire quad core CPU playing random content on them?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Mark Amber

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2017, 08:25:36 AM »

Also I would suggest a Lenovo think pad with touch screen like the 460 Yoga. Make sure you get one with a low screen resolution like 1080

If you go with the Avo other Microsoft surface pro 4 is great because avolites it's written better and scales to the high school resolution. The surface pro 4 (or newer if they have one) will work really well outside as the screen is in excess of 500 nits.

I also have used a Dell Inspiron touch screen with the articulating hinge which is perfect for both. All these computers run around $1000

Steve Litcher

• MixMasters Podcast
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 10:55:01 AM »

Also I would suggest a Lenovo think pad with touch screen like the 460 Yoga. Make sure you get one with a low screen resolution like 1080

If you go with the Avo other Microsoft surface pro 4 is great because avolites it's written better and scales to the high school resolution. The surface pro 4 (or newer if they have one) will work really well outside as the screen is in excess of 500 nits.

I also have used a Dell Inspiron touch screen with the articulating hinge which is perfect for both. All these computers run around $1000

Mark - thanks! I was leaning heavily toward a Surface Pro 4 because of the form factor. But if the MPC software renders better on a traditional laptop, that's good to know.

And good call on the pixel mapping with Pixelicious - we don't do anything too crazy with them right now, but could with the right console. :)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 10:55:01 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 21 queries.