ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a sound system!  (Read 4017 times)

Attila Peter

• Byron
Looking for a sound system!
« on: March 29, 2011, 07:05:18 AM »

I'm new to this forum, and I want to say hello to everybody. I'm working for an A/V rental company in Cluj, Transilvania, Romania. Whe are looking for a new sound system in a price range within 25000-30000Euro (appr. 35000-43000USD). Whe have several options. RCF TTL-33A system, second hand Vertec 4887, second hand L-Acoustics dvDosc, second hand EV XLC. Usually whe have corporate events with live bands, mid size outdoor concerts, and so. I think a system with 4+4 line array elements with dedicated subwoofers woud be enough for our events. Can anybody help us wich would be the best option for us? Thank you.

Jean-Pierre Coetzee

• Classic LAB
  • Gauteng, South Africa
Re: Looking for a sound system!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 05:40:09 PM »

I'm new to this forum, and I want to say hello to everybody. I'm working for an A/V rental company in Cluj, Transilvania, Romania. Whe are looking for a new sound system in a price range within 25000-30000Euro (appr. 35000-43000USD). Whe have several options. RCF TTL-33A system, second hand Vertec 4887, second hand L-Acoustics dvDosc, second hand EV XLC. Usually whe have corporate events with live bands, mid size outdoor concerts, and so. I think a system with 4+4 line array elements with dedicated subwoofers woud be enough for our events. Can anybody help us wich would be the best option for us? Thank you.
You should really state how many people you usually cover, how deep and how wide the people are. I take it since this is corporate they would be seated? You would also be likely to state what type of live music is played and how loud this music generally is. It will also help to state what existing systems you own and use/rent and if these systems are adequete for your needs.

On a good note the JBL vertec are good speakers that tend to have really crist highs. I personally havn't heard the other three but have heard good things about the v-dosc system. I would recommend the JBL or the l-acoustic system over ev and rcf just on reputation, but they might suite your needs better which we cannot determine for you here unless you give more information.
Audio Technician
Word & Life Church

"If you want "loud", then run a piece of sheet metal through a table saw------

If you want "watts"-then plug in a toaster"
- Ivan Beaver

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Looking for a sound system!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 05:40:09 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 25 queries.