ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Import CSV from RF Explorer to Sennheiser WSM  (Read 3650 times)

Alexandre Saieg

Import CSV from RF Explorer to Sennheiser WSM
« on: May 26, 2017, 02:44:40 AM »

I need to import a single sweep date from RF Explorer to the Sennheiser WSM. It's not so simple like import to WWB6. Some guys on ProSoundWeb explain how to do that on apple computer. But I have a PC and all my attempts were failed.
Someone knows  can i convert it ??

Diogo Nunes Pereira

• Barcelona, sometimes...
Re: Import CSV from RF Explorer to Sennheiser WSM
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 02:53:31 AM »

I need to import a single sweep date from RF Explorer to the Sennheiser WSM. It's not so simple like import to WWB6. Some guys on ProSoundWeb explain how to do that on apple computer. But I have a PC and all my attempts were failed.
Someone knows  can i convert it ??

Hi Alexandre,

you recently opened a thread asking just that, and some of us did help you - I posted a text file with instructions.

Have you read the responses we sent in the previous post? I'm asking because you didn't answer any of our replies in your previous post and instead you opened a new thread....

Can you post the scan you want to convert as a .txt file so I can analyse it?

Cheers
Diogo Nunes Pereira
[email protected]
--------------------------
"I envy not those who own charriots, horses or land. I envy only those who drink water from every fountain." - Popular Song from Portugal

Alexandre Saieg

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 03:11:04 AM »

Hi Alexandre,

you recently opened a thread asking just that, and some of us did help you - I posted a text file with instructions.

Have you read the responses we sent in the previous post? I'm asking because you didn't answer any of our replies in your previous post and instead you opened a new thread....

Can you post the scan you want to convert as a .txt file so I can analyse it?

Cheers

Sorry Diogo. Sorry for everyone. I am so afflicted with this question that I did not see that they helped me by answering. I will calmly read the answers and try to perform the suggested tasks
Thank you all for your help.
Pete, you're amazing.

Diogo Nunes Pereira

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 04:14:50 AM »

Sorry Diogo. Sorry for everyone. I am so afflicted with this question that I did not see that they helped me by answering. I will calmly read the answers and try to perform the suggested tasks
Pete, you're amazing.
No worries.

Send me an email with the .csv you want to convert.

Cheers

Sent from my Xylophone using Tapatalk...

Diogo Nunes Pereira
[email protected]
"I envy not those who own charriots, horses or land. I envy only those who drink water from every fountain." - Popular Song from Portugal

Diogo Nunes Pereira

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 04:25:01 AM »

Pete, you're amazing.

Right now I don't if I should be answering this thread or the original one... Can threads be merged?

Alexandre,

the process is about the same for MacOS or Windows. Notepad++ is a free text editor software for Windows that allows for the use of the method described by James.
Diogo Nunes Pereira
[email protected]

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 04:25:01 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 25 queries.