Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DL 32  (Read 2675 times)

Bob Kidd

DL 32
« on: May 12, 2017, 07:14:22 PM »

Just pickup DL32, seems pretty straightforward. Connected to m32 and it recognizes right away. Is there anything that I maybe missing? M32 is set on internal under Synchronization. Would have thought it should be on AES50A but it's connected. Thanks

richard_cooper

Re: DL 32
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »

Just pickup DL32, seems pretty straightforward. Connected to m32 and it recognizes right away. Is there anything that I maybe missing? M32 is set on internal under Synchronization. Would have thought it should be on AES50A but it's connected. Thanks

Errr.... "I bought a new product, plugged it in and it worked, what am I missing?" What is the problem you have?

Bob Kidd

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 07:34:14 PM »

Errr.... "I bought a new product, plugged it in and it worked, what am I missing?" What is the problem you have?

Lol! At this point nothing. Thanks
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:34:15 PM by Bob Kidd »

Aaron Maurer

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 08:56:29 PM »

Should continue to work as long as you don't plug the snake into "B" side on the console and the "A" side on the stage box like I did last week. Had me scratching my head as I went to sound check the band and no go from anything on stage. The iPod was working in the stereo aux plugged directly into the console. Took me about two minutes to compose myself to look at the simple things first.

Bob Kidd

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 01:01:01 AM »

Should continue to work as long as you don't plug the snake into "B" side on the console and the "A" side on the stage box like I did last week. Had me scratching my head as I went to sound check the band and no go from anything on stage. The iPod was working in the stereo aux plugged directly into the console. Took me about two minutes to compose myself to look at the simple things first.
Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I literally received it and put it in line for tonight. Synched right up, but had to figure out the wierd routing config for bus outputs. Sorry for stupid question but seemed to easy.

Nitin Sidhu

• New Delhi, India.
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 12:21:15 PM »

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. I literally received it and put it in line for tonight. Synched right up, but had to figure out the wierd routing config for bus outputs. Sorry for stupid question but seemed to easy.

Please be careful with CAT cable. STP is essential. We got burnt using UTP as was initially suggested.

Aaron, IIRC, you can connect it to either port, A or B, but would need to patch accordingly. Ill verify.
My RTA is always flat.

Aaron Maurer

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2017, 01:50:36 PM »

Please be careful with CAT cable. STP is essential. We got burnt using UTP as was initially suggested.

Aaron, IIRC, you can connect it to either port, A or B, but would need to patch accordingly. Ill verify.

Nitin you are correct you can use either port but you would need to patch accordingly. I inadvertently plugged the console into the B side on the console but was patched A on the console.  The AUX "iPod" worked and I could send to the monitors and mains but nothing from the returns.

Robert Lofgren

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2017, 02:15:22 PM »

You can use any of the A and B ports on the console. However, on the stagebox port B is always the link port so you always need to connect to the A port on the stagebox.

Nitin Sidhu

• New Delhi, India.
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 03:20:29 PM »

You can use any of the A and B ports on the console. However, on the stagebox port B is always the link port so you always need to connect to the A port on the stagebox.
Robert are you sure about this? Again, IIRC, the B port on the SB boxes defines inputs 1-16 and 17-32 (SB16), if daisy chained.

Again too long since I've looked into this so will verify. But my impression is that a single SB16 linked port B on stage box to port B on the console would work. 

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

My RTA is always flat.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2017, 03:20:29 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.