ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: user names  (Read 14952 times)

Jeff Bankston

Re: user names
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2017, 05:01:26 PM »

Not that I doubt Bubba, but I would want to see a birth certificate anyway.
There are people in mississippi that were given Bubba as their first legal birth name. And in south missippi where i was born a friend named his son Buddy. His legal first name on the b c is Buddy.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 05:10:19 PM by Jeff Bankston »

Jeff Bankston

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 05:05:37 PM »

My Dad occasionally worked with a couple of guys in America with some great names: Randy Bender, and a Richard (Dick) Swisher. They worked in the same office. I bet HR was laughing for months.

Chris
I forgot all about a kid named Richard Head. He went by Dick. During the first day of school we stood up and went around the room saying our name. He got sent to the principles office and we were told to call him Richard. There was also a girl named Gena Tailia(pronounced tail-ya).

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 10:25:22 PM »

Yep.  When Cosmo posts it usually get a report but that's his legal name.  IIRC the mods requested proof which he supplied.

Abdul EQ is the phonetic spelling of his name.  There are probably more confirmed Bigfoot sightings than confirmed Abdul sightings...

I totally had a dream about this last night. Like, it had been so long since he'd logged on, that his account was being deleted. And then I created a new one, in his name, and everyone was excited he was "back." And apparently he had a code name of "Desert Fox."

I hate dreams. lol.

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 10:25:22 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 23 queries.