ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need Help with Live AV Network System  (Read 2030 times)

Jamie Gorevan

Need Help with Live AV Network System
« on: April 21, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »

Hi there,

For university I have an exam where I need to choose an AV system and talk about it in detail with references.

The question is: Discuss in detail the application of AV network technologies in one of the
following scenarios:

Live sound system
Sound and video installations
Broadcasting

I have used Digital Loom, Dante Via and Soundcraft Ui16. Do you guys know of any other good AV systems that I can base this question on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. A system which has a good handbook with diagrams and references would be really good!

Thanks for your time!

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: Need Help with Live AV Network System
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:19:10 AM »

Welcome to the Forums! However, per the Rules of Participation here, you do need to post using your Real, Full Name as your Display Name. Would you kindly pop back into your Profile to update your Display Name to reflect your Real, Full Name? We are unable to assist you until this is brought into compliance.

... then we can start talking about how this is such an open-ended post that we're not going to be able to give an answer until a whole bunch more detail is provided. :)

Thanks!

Ray

... it is unfortunate that your university is not teaching and emphasizing important real-life skills like reading and following posted directions...
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:21:06 AM »

Hi there,

For university I have an exam where I need to choose an AV system and talk about it in detail with references.

The question is: Discuss in detail the application of AV network technologies in one of the
following scenarios:

Live sound system
Sound and video installations
Broadcasting

I have used Digital Loom, Dante Via and Soundcraft Ui16. Do you guys know of any other good AV systems that I can base this question on? Any help would be greatly appreciated. A system which has a good handbook with diagrams and references would be really good!

Thanks for your time!

Since you can't even follow the simple directions of using your real name, as communicated to you in three places when you signed up, your success at a career will require you to improve your attention to detail.

Second, this forum is comprised of working professionals.  None are going to want to do your homework for you.  One textbook?  If that is your project you need to parse dozens of books, system manuals, vendor websites.

Change your name, this thread will be locked by an op.  Once you fix it if you want help you need to change your approach.
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 10:21:06 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.