ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Custom 2014 ATC All Aluminum cargo trailer  (Read 1292 times)

Jeffrey Knorr - JRKLabs.com

• JRKLabs.com
FS: Custom 2014 ATC All Aluminum cargo trailer
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:46:16 PM »

This was my last major purchase before deciding to move away from larger scale live events. This 2014 Aluminum Trailer Corp cargo trailer is a work of beauty. I paid for numerous upgrades: extra interior height 7.5'!!, dual torsion axles, aluminum wheels, extra heavy duty tires, Thicker rivet free aluminum exterior sidewalls, ALL LED lights, high powered LED reverse and work lights, V-nose for more cargo room and aerodynamics, heavy-duty rear ramp door (with super slick reverse hinge for easy rolling cases in and out), Extensive E-track throughout for securing your precious cargo.  Take the "best of trailers" thread from PSW and this is what you'd get! I have $10k invested in this trailer and its essentially brand new.  It has seen very little use and needs a new home.  Make me an offer that I can't refuse.   The trailer is currently located in Berwick, PA.  We could easily arrange to meet you within 100 miles for delivery.

These pictures are from when the trailer was new but it essentially looks the same.  http://cobrasound.com/TrailerPics.zip

7.5' wide x 14' long + the 2' nose cone with 7.5' Height.  I'll attach the drawings to this email.  It has dual 3500 LB axles. I believe the weight is around 2000 LBS leaving a ~5000 LB load capacity. They couldn't easily add heavier axles but I did put the next load range up in tires on it.

Here are the only minor issues not previously mentioned:

I have the paint for it but didn't finish painting the back portion of the floor and ramp door.  The floor paint is actually a rubberized coating to help cushion the gear a bit more.  The walls have a bedliner like coating applied via rollers.  The paint alone was ~$300.

I have the four LED flood lights for the reverse/work lights and side work lights, we just never had the opportunity to mount them.  The trailer is pre-wired for both already (as seen in the pics).

My Father bumped the trailer frame with his tractor moving the trailer around his property and punched a small hole in the aluminum.  He had it patched and it's fully functional--it just wasn't the prettiest weld job. I think that it could be touched up by a skilled welder and you'd think it came that way from the factory.

Please let me know if you're interested. She's definitely a beauty and was custom built for sound use!

Thank you,

Jeff at cobrasound.com
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:01:48 AM by Jeffrey Knorr - CobraSound.com »

ProSoundWeb Community

FS: Custom 2014 ATC All Aluminum cargo trailer
« on: February 27, 2017, 08:46:16 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 25 queries.