ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What training sessions are happening this summer?  (Read 1958 times)

Justice C. Bigler

• SR Forums
  • Tulsa, Oklahoma
    • My homepage
What training sessions are happening this summer?
« on: March 01, 2017, 03:43:16 PM »

Looking for some kind of conference or training session to go to this summer. Something in June through August.

Can't go to NAB because I have an opera that week. I can't go to Infocomm because I'm mixing a summer youth opera that week. I can't go to AES in NYC because I have an opera that week.

Already been to Smaart training twice, including last year, SIM3 School, D-Mitri Training, Yamaha console trainings and Dante seminars. There's nothing else posted on the Meyer website for training. Nothing posted on the Yamaha site for training this summer. There's no SynAudCon courses posted for anywhere in the U.S. at all this summer.

Any one teaching an RF coordination and troubleshooting course? Hands on PA rigging?

Where can I go this summer to learn something new?
Justice C. Bigler
Business Rep, IATSE Local 354
www.justicebigler.com

Ray Aberle

• Classic LAB
  • Located in Vancouver, WA (and serves OR-WA-ID-BC)
    • Kelcema Audio
Re: What training sessions are happening this summer?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 11:27:14 PM »

Looking for some kind of conference or training session to go to this summer. Something in June through August.

Can't go to NAB because I have an opera that week. I can't go to Infocomm because I'm mixing a summer youth opera that week. I can't go to AES in NYC because I have an opera that week.

Already been to Smaart training twice, including last year, SIM3 School, D-Mitri Training, Yamaha console trainings and Dante seminars. There's nothing else posted on the Meyer website for training. Nothing posted on the Yamaha site for training this summer. There's no SynAudCon courses posted for anywhere in the U.S. at all this summer.

Any one teaching an RF coordination and troubleshooting course? Hands on PA rigging?

Where can I go this summer to learn something new?
Maybe a CM/Mountain Productions class on motor maintenance/repair?

-Ray
Kelcema Audio
Regional - Serving Pacific Northwest (OR, WA, ID, BC)

Brian Bolly

• DC/Baltimore and other Major Airports
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 07:48:25 AM »

Maybe a CM/Mountain Productions class on motor maintenance/repair?

I was about to say Mountain's Hoist School is always an option.  But it's happening in 3 weeks from now, so register soon.

Justice C. Bigler

• SR Forums
  • Tulsa, Oklahoma
    • My homepage
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 08:04:02 AM »

Unfortunately, I need a good 3 months to push the paper work through the City bureaucracy. Plus, we don't really do any work with chain hoists, so I can't really justify it as a business case for us.
Justice C. Bigler
Business Rep, IATSE Local 354
www.justicebigler.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 08:04:02 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 25 queries.