ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leprecon 612 help needed  (Read 2834 times)

Whitney Hall

Leprecon 612 help needed
« on: February 15, 2017, 09:43:23 PM »

I'm volunteering for a show and have a Leprecon 612 light board to use.  I have cleared a all the presets, stack, and chase, but the channel 3 light fades up after 8 seconds, regardless of the light board settings.  If I touch and other light, channel 3 instantly blacks out, but then fades back up.  I also can't keep channel 2 up for more than a few seconds.  We only have 12 channels and they are plugged in through a dmx cable.  Any suggestions?

Craig Leerman

• Global Moderator
  • Do Not Read This!
real first and last names are required to participate here
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 10:06:25 PM »

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Thanks
Craig
I'm so old, when I was doing FOH for Tommy Dorsey, to balance out the horn section I would slide their chairs downstage and upstage to mix!

TechWorksReno.com
Facebook.com/TechWorksReno
Pinterest.com/TechWorks0492

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL
Re: Leprecon 612 help needed
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »

Hi Whitney,

Since no one else is biting I'll throw in my two cents and advice.  I guess just to ask the obvious question, have you or anyone else successfully used this board and setup in the recent past, or is this a once or twice a year deal where the system spends most of its life in a closet or storage cabinet?  I'll admit that I'm not terribly knowledgeable about this make/model of light board, but is it possible to do a factory reset? 

From what you're saying it could definitely be something with the board, but what else is in between the board and these lights?  Any dimmers per chance or are these LED lights?  Though rare, I've dealt with one or two instances where a dimmer basically lost its mind!  If dimmers are in use (which I suspect they are), what's the make/model and how many do you have?  If you have multiple dimmers I'd suggest setting all your dimmers to the same starting address to rule out a dimmer glitch.     

The Channel 2 issue almost sounds like you're tripping the breaker or causing a fault on the dimmer.  Some dimmers will self-reset when the channel is returned to zero for a little while and will cause a very similar result.  Let us know and hopefully we can figure this out! 

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Leprecon 612 help needed
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 08:18:17 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.