Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Rental Management Software Project

New forum

<< < (2/3) > >>

James Feenstra:
Can offer up some UI testing as well....I have a shop full of account managers that are eager to get on a new streamlined system. We're currently looking at Flex in the interm, mainly due to my previous experience with it.

Obviously it will take some time for a preliminary version of the PSW RM System to be released, however

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: James Feenstra on February 01, 2017, 06:43:32 PM ---Can offer up some UI testing as well....I have a shop full of account managers that are eager to get on a new streamlined system. We're currently looking at Flex in the interm, mainly due to my previous experience with it.

Obviously it will take some time for a preliminary version of the PSW RM System to be released, however

--- End quote ---

We have a room we can't use the name yet though!  I want to have a fun naming contest as whenigetabused.com seems cynical

John Rutirasiri:
Is the scope limited to inventory management (barcode/QR code, checking in and out equipment), or does it include realtime asset tracking (e.g. geofencing used in the construction industry to track locations of heavy machinery)?

John R.

Scott Holtzman:

--- Quote from: John Rutirasiri on February 06, 2017, 10:12:57 PM ---Is the scope limited to inventory management (barcode/QR code, checking in and out equipment), or does it include realtime asset tracking (e.g. geofencing used in the construction industry to track locations of heavy machinery)?

John R.

--- End quote ---

It's modular and Open Source should be able to integrate with an existing geotracking solution.

Let's get something going before we talk about improving it.

So far we have had 0 coders step up to the plate.  If I am footing the bill more than likely the features I need will get finished first, that's just a guess.  I don't want to be accused of not being transparent.

John Rutirasiri:
How about setting up a project in Github?  Need a place to store docs, log issues, do version control on code.

John R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version