ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: EV ETX  (Read 26066 times)

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
Re: EV ETX
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2017, 09:51:28 AM »

I'm starting to smell a troll

Not sure why you would say that. I don't agree.....I have been PM'ing Neil to try and answer his questions and he seems a really nice guy. He just wants to learn and do things the right way. He is on a  budget like all of us and doesn't want to spend good money after bad.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Neil Cox

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2017, 10:26:44 AM »

Not sure why you would say that. I don't agree.....I have been PM'ing Neil to try and answer his questions and he seems a really nice guy. He just wants to learn and do things the right way. He is on a  budget like all of us and doesn't want to spend good money after bad.
Thank you Debbie for once again sticking up for me if it wasn't for someone like you I'd been scammed by now.

Cheers Geert for your nice words
I thought you was a nice guy after all messages I have exchanged with you mate.

Anyway I shall be very careful who I speak with on this forum now after such remarks.

I'm a genuine real guy trying to make a honest living on a budget like us all in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2017, 02:14:30 PM »

i have print screened

You do realize this is text and print screen prints a picture of your screen?

You can cut and paste the text into a document and then organize the information.  It will also be formatted properly.

Not busting your balls, I truly mean this.  I think the source of your frustration with us is your not a technical guy.  That's OK just realize relating to folks with no tech knowledge is tough for some  of us.
Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Scott Holtzman

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »

Honest to God the first time I read this I thought you were using a print screen to transfer a logo or other graphic to your speakers.

You can cut and paste the text into a document and then organize the information.  It will also be formatted properly.

Not busting your balls, I truly mean this.  I think the source of your frustration with us is your not a technical guy.  That's OK just realize relating to folks with no tech knowledge is tough for some  of us.

Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Neil Cox

EV ETX
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2017, 03:28:01 AM »

Hi Scot yeah I'm not a tech guy I've learned all I know from a hands on approach tbh.
I still appreciate everyone on this forum helping me no matter how little that maybe. Knowledge is a powerful source.

Yeah I do know what the difference between text and print screen are lol it's in the words really (Print Screen)  

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 03:52:26 AM by Neil Cox »

Neil Cox

« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2017, 03:31:34 AM »

If you are looking at the rcf then the art712 is a great sounding speaker with lots of low-end and punch. The price is not bad either. Why pay more than you need to...
Hi Robert thank you mate I appreciate your help and advice

Neil Cox

« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2017, 03:34:45 AM »

I'm starting to smell a troll
lol I'm no troll Geert

Lyle Williams

« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2017, 03:34:24 PM »

Lyle,
Can you point me towards a model # for those handles?  I have some FBT verve 8" without any handles and was thinking about adding a top handle. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.    Hanno

You will need to measure the space between fly bolts and find something that suits.  Google or search ebay etc for kayack handle.  If the existing bolt holes in the webbing are slightly too small, you can make a tiny cut towards the middle of the handle then seal the cut nylon with a flame.

Mine look something like these: http://topkayaker.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_134&products_id=1076&zenid=h7r2kstpp04gq3kuh1drp8l040

Scott Holtzman

« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2017, 12:07:45 AM »

Hi Scot yeah I'm not a tech guy I've learned all I know from a hands on approach tbh.
I still appreciate everyone on this forum helping me no matter how little that maybe. Knowledge is a powerful source.

Yeah I do know what the difference between text and print screen are lol it's in the words really (Print Screen)  

No, you still don't get it.  Print screen is a graphical representation of the words.  If you actually print them you are using an exceptional amount of ink or toner and getting lesser quality.

If you remove the text by using the clipboard and paste it into a document you can search and format to your hearts content.

It's interestingly analogous to the point we are trying to communicate on generation losses and A/D conversion.  While the content may be similar the fidelity is significantly reduced.

Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Neil Cox

EV ETX
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »

Reporting back after using EV ETX on 6+ last night.
Hi I just wanted to let everyone know that although I did firstly have problems with my speakers it was due to myself not being familiar with a Active Speaker PA.
My gain levels was far to high at least I thought. Until last nights venue was a big club Workingman's Hall. I decided to on my sound check out my speakers on the Rear of the DSP set to 6+ and Wow what a difference this had made to my complete overall sound the speakers was more punch I could actually hear and feel the base SPL at the rear of the room which at a guess I'd say was roughly 20 metres away from the stage to the bar the sound was warmer and just overall amazing!! I'm pleased to report back today this experience for future reference. My gains on my mixer Was only up at 9 o'clock I could of gone so much more. As my PFL on my mixer was only just in the third green light and the sound was amazing guys. So I'm now over the moon with my EV ETX 12p speakers. Thanks to everyone who gave their time and helped me with this issue.
Cheers guys and girls Faith Restored in Electro Voice again x

ProSoundWeb Community

EV ETX
« Reply #59 on: January 30, 2017, 09:49:44 AM »

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 24 queries.