ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Luminaire info?  (Read 2252 times)

Sean Mormelo

Luminaire info?
« on: January 06, 2017, 11:06:12 PM »

Can someone who uses Luminaire give me the lowdown at this point? I plan to try it artnet midi controlled by my DAW synced set up. I'll program each tune. Seems very visual and I like that it's on IPad. I see I have the option of using it wired as well with an accessory.

I've checked out most of the other software and Luminaire for whatever reason looks easiest to me. DPro and DMXIS look simple too. As I said, this will be a programmed show but I like the ability of going live if needed.  I have a soundstage with full lights set up in my space so programming it visually won't be a problem.

How is the Midi? I have mostly Chauvet Pro moving fixtures R1 R2, and others. Is the profile library adequate?

Any real world experience and insight appreciated. I've read the older threads on it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Garris

Re: Luminaire info?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 05:47:58 PM »

Can someone who uses Luminaire give me the lowdown at this point? I plan to try it artnet midi controlled by my DAW synced set up. I'll program each tune. Seems very visual and I like that it's on IPad. I see I have the option of using it wired as well with an accessory.

I've checked out most of the other software and Luminaire for whatever reason looks easiest to me. DPro and DMXIS look simple too. As I said, this will be a programmed show but I like the ability of going live if needed.  I have a soundstage with full lights set up in my space so programming it visually won't be a problem.

How is the Midi? I have mostly Chauvet Pro moving fixtures R1 R2, and others. Is the profile library adequate?

Any real world experience and insight appreciated. I've read the older threads on it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to ping Debbie Dunkley on the Lounge forum. She runs Luminaire.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Luminaire info?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 05:47:58 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.