Sound Reinforcement - Forums for Live Sound Professionals - Your Displayed Name Must Be Your Real Full Name To Post In The Live Sound Forums > Installed Sound/Contracting

Bose Powermatch PM8500 reset?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Tim McCulloch:

--- Quote from: Mike Sokol on December 21, 2016, 10:30:47 AM ---Ivan, so you know the recipe for McDonald's "secret sauce" as well? How about KFC's secret blend of herbs and spices?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Harlan Sander's original recipe has been on public display (hiding in plain sight) in a museum, for something like 20 years.

The "secret sauce" at Clownburger is just thousand island salad dressing with some ingredient proportions tweaked.

If you think audio is a cut throat industry, try sauces, flavorings and scents.

Giacomo Gala:
Hello everybody  ;D
Unfortunately I have to wake up this old post because I'm having the same problem with the same amps!
Two PM8250 locked by an IT company that won't give the unlock code to the customer that asked me to solve a problem (the amp goes in standby mode cause the low volume used in the room).

Can you help me? Unfortunately I don't sell and install Bose equipments.

Thank you!!  8)

Mac Kerr:

--- Quote from: giacomog84 on April 27, 2019, 07:31:09 AM ---Hello everybody  ;D
Unfortunately I have to wake up this old post

--- End quote ---

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac
admin

Hal Bissinger/COMSYSTEC:

--- Quote from: Giacomo Gala on April 27, 2019, 07:31:09 AM ---Two PM8250 locked by an IT company that won't give the unlock code to the customer that asked me to solve a problem (the amp goes in standby mode cause the low volume used in the room).

--- End quote ---
Wow! Now we have IT people doing audio?? Bad enough they do what they are supposed to do!
-Hal

Giacomo Gala:

--- Quote from: Hal Bissinger/COMSYSTEC on April 27, 2019, 07:06:18 PM ---Wow! Now we have IT people doing audio?? Bad enough they do what they are supposed to do!
-Hal

--- End quote ---

Not so strange in italy, where audio companies sell ledwalls and light companies sell dj’s equipment  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version