ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camco amp servicers?  (Read 2763 times)

Kyle Schrotel

Camco amp servicers?
« on: December 12, 2016, 07:12:09 PM »

Hi all,

New poster, so if I'm posting in the wrong place, please tell me and I'll move the thread to the right place.

My company is trying to get a Camco amp serviced and are coming up short. No response from Germany, our local shops won't touch it, bigger companies in the US say they're having the same issues, and L Acoustics that bought Camco refuses to help. Anyone out there using Camco amps that have people to service them?

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber
Posting Rules
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 08:17:56 PM »

Hi all,

New poster,

Please go to your profile and change the "Name" field to your real first and last name as required by the posting rules displayed in the header at the top of the section, and in the Site Rules and Suggestions in the Forum Announcements section, and on the registration page when you registered.

Mac

Pascal.Pincosy

• SR Forums
Re: Camco amp servicers?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 06:27:09 PM »

Hi all,

New poster, so if I'm posting in the wrong place, please tell me and I'll move the thread to the right place.

My company is trying to get a Camco amp serviced and are coming up short. No response from Germany, our local shops won't touch it, bigger companies in the US say they're having the same issues, and L Acoustics that bought Camco refuses to help. Anyone out there using Camco amps that have people to service them?
I'd also be interested in keeping up with whomever is servicing Camco.

On the other hand, does anybody have access to service manuals or schematics?

Eric Vogel

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 07:05:03 PM »

Hi all,

I have many V6 since 2000, distribution/sales/service was NexoUSA, then Ashly Audio, now distribution/sales for USA is from the plant in Germany & service for North America was here:

http://audioelectronics.com/

Never had to use them so far... being component level bench tech.

Hope this helps,

Eric

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 07:05:03 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 24 queries.