ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Midas Pro Series FX rack failure  (Read 6308 times)

Zac Ross

Re: Midas Pro Series FX rack failure
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2016, 02:39:07 PM »

So I have an update, but unfortunately it's not a good one.  We updated to v3.4.1 during load in today. Ran 2 hours of sound check, then ran into the same noise issue during the first song of the first set. I was able to identify that it was indeed coming out of the fx returns, so I ended up clearing and unpatching the entire rack. We had taken out a few units last week, this morning when it happened, we were using M350, dual delay, and plate verb in slots 1 2 and 3.

Dear All,

We are currently working on a solution for Josh. I originally suggested a software upgrade as a means to gather more information. Josh and I spoke yesterday regarding the noise; I sent him the Console Status Retrival tool and requested his show files. I need the console logs as a reference to see why the noise is occuring and his show file to perform extensive testing. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call or email the Music Enterprise team: 702-800-8290 [email protected]

All the best.

Let's keep in touch,

Zac Ross
Technician, Care
Music
Midas

Jonathan Goodall

• New Zealand
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2016, 06:12:33 PM »

Probably not much help to you,  but have a TC M350 that has randomly produced white noise a couple of times.   Only thing that stopped it was powering off and on.

Josh Hana

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 04:54:03 PM »

Since the board is out of warranty, the owners were hesitant about shipping it out to get repaired, but that's what we ultimately decided to do. Midas is taking good care of us and even getting us a loaner rental while it's out. Will post the full recap when we get it back

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 04:54:03 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 25 queries.