ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 01v86 Studio Manager Issue  (Read 4183 times)

Larry Ballard

01v86 Studio Manager Issue
« on: October 17, 2016, 05:43:52 PM »

Hey, guys.  Hops this is the right thread. 

I am trying to use Yamaha Studio Manager with my 01v96i. I have Windows 7 64 bit, have installed SM, 01v96i, a MIDI and USB driver, but I can't synchronize SM and the console. I have gotten the MIDIs to show up, but the resynchronize button is greyed out. Any ideas?

Tim Weaver

• College Station, Texas
    • Daniela Weaver Photography
Re: 01v86 Studio Manager Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 08:59:57 PM »

Hey, guys.  Hops this is the right thread. 

I am trying to use Yamaha Studio Manager with my 01v96i. I have Windows 7 64 bit, have installed SM, 01v96i, a MIDI and USB driver, but I can't synchronize SM and the console. I have gotten the MIDIs to show up, but the resynchronize button is greyed out. Any ideas?

Is this the newest O1 with the USB recording interface? There's a different driver for that one.

If it's an older O1 you need to set the midi channels in the Studio Manager>File>Setup.

You also need to go into the O1v96 editor (inside the studio manager app) and go to File>System Setup and do the drop down menus there at the top and make sure they are set on the proper midi channels.

After that you will hopefully get the Sync dialog un-greyed.

If all that fails make sure the Console is set to communicate via usb to studio manager. It might be set to the midi port or MCU.
Bullwinkle: This is the amplifier, which amplifies the sound. This is the Preamplifier which, of course, amplifies the pree's.

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: 01v86 Studio Manager Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 08:59:57 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.