ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Am I Overthinking it?  (Read 2261 times)

Sean Mormelo

Am I Overthinking it?
« on: March 27, 2016, 01:56:59 PM »

Basically we want to create a light show that's synced up to our video and are backing tracks. Once all the cues are made Qlab will control firing them in sync with the rest of our show. We like Jands Vista because coming from an audio/video background the timeline based layout is familiar and logical. Also, as non lighting guys the Smart FX feature in there that can create lots of cool cues and sequences fast holds high appeal. We can't spend months writing custom cues. 

Anyway, is there an easier and cheaper solution for creating a pro Lightshow that we're overlooking? The show is based around 6 hybrid zoom movers up high, a couple smaller ones on the floor, some bars and 12 high power RGBWAV pars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean Mormelo

Am I Overthinking it?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 01:57:10 PM »

Basically we want to create a light show that's synced up to our video and are backing tracks. Once all the cues are made Qlab will control firing them in sync with the rest of our show. We like Jands Vista because coming from an audio/video background the timeline based layout is familiar and logical. Also, as non lighting guys the Smart FX feature in there that can create lots of cool cues and sequences fast holds high appeal. We can't spend months writing custom cues. 

Anyway, is there an easier and cheaper solution for creating a pro Lightshow that we're overlooking? The show is based around 6 hybrid zoom movers up high, a couple smaller ones on the floor, some bars and 12 high power RGBWAV pars.

Sean Mormelo

Am I Overthinking it?
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 01:57:37 PM »

Sean Mormelo

Am I Overthinking it?
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2016, 02:08:22 PM »

eric lenasbunt

• Bunt Backline Event Services, LLC
WTB: hazer fans
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 08:10:56 AM »

I am looking for 2 hazer fans, DMX controllable. Something like a Martin AF1 or an Antari AF3. Does not have to be high end or those exact models. Prefer used, but whatever if the price is right. Not looking to spend a pile, just seeing if someone has a couple laying around idle in their shop.
Thanks!

Pm is fine

eric lenasbunt

WTB Hazer Fans
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 08:11:32 AM »

I am looking for 2 hazer fans, DMX controllable. Something like a Martin AF1 or an Antari AF3. Does not have to be high end or those exact models. Prefer used, but whatever if the price is right. Not looking to spend a pile, just seeing if someone has a couple laying around idle in their shop.
Thanks!

Pm is fine

eric lenasbunt

WTB Hazer Fans
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 08:11:39 AM »

Thanks!

Pm is fine

eric lenasbunt

WTB Hazer Fans
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 08:11:47 AM »

Thanks!

Pm is fine

ProSoundWeb Community

WTB Hazer Fans
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 08:11:47 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 23 queries.