ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Options for Bar audio system  (Read 9269 times)

Max Hall

Re: Options for Bar audio system
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2016, 07:41:47 PM »

Max,

Two of the three amps you listed have the ability to loop through. I was being tongue in cheek. You would do more benefit to the OP if you knew the capabilities of the products you recommend, and not suggest that he needs to undertake extra effort for no reason.

This of course is assuming that you've actually installed and used any of those amplifiers..

Ray

Ray,

Apologies for not realising that immediately, I have used all three of those amplifiers but in dual channel/bridge modes only so I did not read into other install options. However in parallel mode this combines the channels but in fairness this wouldn't make much of a difference in a bar where speakers are potentially not going to be installed in L/R formation. But you could use one set of amps then just for Left and the other for Right. Once again I am sorry for my mistake. Now having realised the option of linking the amps, this would be the ideal option. No zone facilities  would be available other than individually adjusting amp channels. 

Max

Christine.Ock

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2016, 03:20:25 PM »

Hey Gene,

Hope your audio struggles are almost over! In full disclosure, I work at a music for business company however, we have an in-house expert here that lives and breathes this stuff. I'd be happy to put you in touch with him. Please let me know.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2016, 03:20:25 PM »

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 25 queries.