ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shure P3R Problems  (Read 1836 times)

John Ritchie

• Lab Lounge
Shure P3R Problems
« on: September 17, 2016, 12:00:08 pm »

Need a lot of help in a hurry.  Have a Shure 300 wireless IEM system with a P3R receiver.  I can scan on the receiver for an open channel and it will come up without a problem EXCEPT...the blue LED will not light up, thus the receiver is obviously NOT transmitting.  I can't sync to the transmitter and I have absolutely no success making this thing work.  It is only two months old and has worked flawlessly for the entire time...until now when I have a huge gig tonight and need them the most.  Really disappointed in this product.  Is there anyone out there who has had a similar problem?

Rob Spence

• Boston Metro North/West
    • Lynx Audio Services
Re: Shure P3R Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 01:14:29 pm »

Need a lot of help in a hurry.  Have a Shure 300 wireless IEM system with a P3R receiver.  I can scan on the receiver for an open channel and it will come up without a problem EXCEPT...the blue LED will not light up, thus the receiver is obviously NOT transmitting.  I can't sync to the transmitter and I have absolutely no success making this thing work.  It is only two months old and has worked flawlessly for the entire time...until now when I have a huge gig tonight and need them the most.  Really disappointed in this product.  Is there anyone out there who has had a similar problem?

Well, the receiver doesn't transmit, it receives.

Ok, you CAN set the transmitter manually to the same group & channel the receiver found.

I assume new battery in the receiver.

What does the sync status on the transmitter say?

What group/channel did the receiver find?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
rob at lynxaudioservices dot com

Dealer for: AKG, Allen & Heath, Ashley, Astatic, Audix, Blue Microphones, CAD, Chauvet, Community, Countryman, Crown, DBX, Electro-Voice, FBT, Furman, Heil, Horizon, Intellistage, JBL, Lab Gruppen, Mid Atlantic, On Stage Stands, Pelican, Peterson Tuners, Presonus, ProCo, QSC, Radial, RCF, Sennheiser, Shure, SKB, Soundcraft, TC Electronics, Telex, Whirlwind and others

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Shure P3R Problems
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 01:14:29 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.