ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2x Danley SM80 replacing 6x KLA12?  (Read 56054 times)

Dave Garoutte

• San Rafael, CA
Re: 2x Danley SM80 replacing 6x KLA12?
« Reply #150 on: December 15, 2016, 04:09:54 PM »

I didn't realize DSP meant digital spelling processor.
Nothing can be made idiot-proof; only idiot resistant.

Events.  Stage, PA, Lighting and Backline rentals.
Chauvet dealer.  Home of the Angler.
Inventor.  And now, Streaming Video!

Mike Pyle

• Santa Rosa, CA
« Reply #151 on: December 15, 2016, 05:00:38 PM »

New models will have realtime "I.D." processing.
Mike Pyle  Audiopyle Sound  707-315-6204
Dealer For: JBL, Soundcraft, Crown, dbx, AKG, Yorkville, EV, QSC, RCF, FBT, Danley Sound Labs, Meyer Sound, Fulcrum Acoustic, Tannoy, Lab Gruppen, Powersoft, Linea Research, EAW, Allen & Heath, Ashly, APB, Audix, One Systems, Presonus, K&M, Ultimate, Global Truss, Intellistage, SKB, Gator, Radial Engineering, Turbosound, Midas, dB Technologies, American DJ, Odyssey, ProCo, Rapco, CBI, Elation, Mipro, Chauvet, Blizzard, Shure, Whirlwind, Bassboss, Yamaha, Line 6, Behringer, On-Stage, more...

Andrew Henderson

• Lab Lounge
    • http://www.getlostinsound.com
« Reply #152 on: December 15, 2016, 05:30:57 PM »

There was some interesting discussion.
I guess now it's just *air quotes* regular discussion */air quotes* ?

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
« Reply #153 on: December 15, 2016, 07:38:52 PM »

What i look to correct is "Comp filtering". As English is my third language. i don't really care for proper spelling and grammar, i'm good as long you understand it and we can have a conversation and go on with life.

i'm on this forum for audio advice and sharing/helping others. i'm not here for an English course. i think that other people feel the same here.

sorry if someone take this personal.

Yoel Farkas
Your English (both in writing and speaking in person) is EXCELLENT, especially for a 3rd language.

The main reason I am on this forum as well is to help people and share knowledge.

When I was "cutting my teeth" in this industry, accurate/real information was very hard to come by.

It was more trial and error.  More error.

I would have LOVED to have a forum like this back then.  I would been asking lots of questions.

I also LOVE this forum for the ability to share and learn information.

And ALSO, for the professional atmosphere.

When you make an error in a post (I have made plenty), you WILL be corrected.  This helps to keep misinformation to a minimum and helps to raise the bar for everybody.

I can't stress enough to the "younger/newer" readers how much REAL information you can learn by reading the various posts here.
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Andrew Henderson

• Lab Lounge
    • http://www.getlostinsound.com
2x Danley SM80 replacing 6x KLA12?
« Reply #154 on: December 16, 2016, 01:19:30 AM »

I would have LOVED to have a forum like this back then.  I would (HAVE) been asking lots of questions.
Fixed it for you. You asked for it!

Randy Pence

• Berlin, Germany
« Reply #155 on: December 16, 2016, 06:00:57 PM »

What i look to correct is "Comp filtering". As English is my third language. i don't really care for proper spelling and grammar, i'm good as long you understand it and we can have a conversation and go on with life.

i'm on this forum for audio advice and sharing/helping others. i'm not here for an English course. i think that other people feel the same here.

sorry if someone take this personal.

Yoel Farkas

English is my first language, but I moved to a country where it basically functions as a modern "lingua franca" and where I have had to learn a new language in order to communicate with some clients, talent, co-workers, vendors, etc.  I speak near fluent German, but some English grammar stuff is hard to shake, and since I never went to school for it, my grammar is often off, which hasn't stopped me from conversing with a range of speakers, from Russian day laborers on the first (and probably last) accidental acid trip of their lives to 5 star hotel managers.

What I've learned is that we are all just trying to do the best job we can, maybe teach or learn something new, get paid, and go home.  Language is nothing more than a construct, which evolves daily, and as long as the participants can comprehend the others, it is more useful to focus on the content than the container.

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2016, 09:35:36 PM »

This thread is finished.
Brawndo, the Thirst Mutilator. 
It's got electrolytes. 
It's got what plants crave.

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #156 on: December 16, 2016, 09:35:36 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 24 queries.