ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Freespeak Diagnostic Tool  (Read 2991 times)

Benjamin Krumholz

Freespeak Diagnostic Tool
« on: November 30, 2016, 10:33:31 AM »

Hey Freespeak users,
Any one else having trouble getting to the freespeak diagnostics tool on windows 10?! The control software runs fine but the diagnostics tool will not open.. When you click " Diagnostics"  the tool launches, but no window shows.. The task manager shows that the tool is running but we cannot see it.. Works fine on a windows 7 machine.
Thanks
Ben

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Re: Freespeak Diagnostic Tool
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2016, 12:37:55 PM »

Hey Freespeak users,
Any one else having trouble getting to the freespeak diagnostics tool on windows 10?! The control software runs fine but the diagnostics tool will not open.. When you click " Diagnostics"  the tool launches, but no window shows.. The task manager shows that the tool is running but we cannot see it.. Works fine on a windows 7 machine.
Thanks
Ben

Sometimes, particularly when you have used an extension screen, the windows software thinks it is off screen.  Go to the screen settings and change the screen size and then back again and all windows will come back onscreen.
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

brian maddox

• HeyYahWon! ttsss! ttsss!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 02:30:19 PM »

Sometimes, particularly when you have used an extension screen, the windows software thinks it is off screen.  Go to the screen settings and change the screen size and then back again and all windows will come back onscreen.

This can happen with a Mac as well.  Spent way too long onsite recently with a 13" MBP trying to fix this.  All i really needed to do ultimately was just as Pete says.  Change your resolution to pretty much anything and then change it back.  Poof.  All better.
"It feels wrong to be in the audience.  And it's too peopley!" - Steve Smith

brian maddox
[email protected]
Savannah, GA

'...do not trifle with the affairs of dragons...

....for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup...'

Mike Kahrs

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 11:01:36 PM »

Hey Freespeak users,
Thanks
Ben

I have the same problem.  Static electricity (Las Vegas) killed my FS laptop so I brought out a 2007 MacBook running W10.  The MacBook has never seen an external monitor, and changing the resolution didn't help.  I bet it is a display issue, like Dolby Lake software.
Why know when you can guess...

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2016, 11:01:36 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 25 queries.