ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: X32/M32 firmware v3 is HERE  (Read 34755 times)

Dan Mortensen

Re: X32/M32 firmware v3 is HERE
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2016, 10:44:12 PM »

Mixing station has a drop down menu and you can choose the filter types. The iPad options suck as when you scroll thru filters you would NEVER use in that situation come up. Makes changing filters while audio is passing a non option.

John, does it fix the iPad mute discrepancy, where there was a difference between what is shown on the iPad and what is actually occurring (maybe only in the Matrix)? I remember you were having problems with that, and is why I never upgraded the app/firmware to the latest.

Gary Weller

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2016, 10:48:35 PM »

I need a full console. Panel discussion, moderator, audience Q&A along with VDO playback, DVD rolls and the usual AV stuff.

I haven't done one of those since 96, no automix...PM3K and quick hands and working the kinks out in rehearsals.

Robert Lofgren

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2016, 01:45:49 AM »

It's great the console software will work with the old control software I have the opposite problem.  If I upgrade my tablet what about all the walk up gigs I get that will still be on 2.x ??
The ipad app should be backwards compatible with firmware 2.16 and above.

Frederik Rosenkjær

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2016, 09:03:41 AM »

Dugan time!! :)

I think you mean "Dugan-style time"...
Affiliations: Danley Sound Labs, Yamaha (MI)

Andrew Henderson

• Lab Lounge
    • http://www.getlostinsound.com
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2016, 09:13:51 AM »

Wow, I'm really liking the ability to have the custom fader layers, and even be able to move the faders into whatever order I like on the edit app. I almost went with the GLD over the M32, that feature being one of the reasons. Now if only there were a way to translate that over to the console's physical faders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Henderson

• Lab Lounge
    • http://www.getlostinsound.com
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2016, 09:15:15 AM »

John Schalk

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2016, 10:54:20 AM »

I am a newbie to the X32/M32 platform, having mixed on them only a handful of times. But, our band just took delivery of an M32 last week, which I have updated to 2.16.  I loaded a saved scene file from the board into the latest PC editing software last night, and that all seemed to work fine.  I was looking for a way to print a channel patch list, but I couldn't find that option.  I freely confess that I have not consulted any documentation or online help, so is anyone willing to help me?  Is there a "print" menu somewhere that I over looked?

Use case: On our LS9 we started at channel 1 with the kick and worked our way up, but on the M32 we will be putting the kick in 17 and starting the instruments in channel 1, so a printout of the new assignments would be helpful for the first few gigs.

Bob Charest

• Lab Lounge
  • Westbrook ME, USA
    • Bob Charest Band
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2016, 11:08:47 AM »

Now, if they would just release a new version of the M32-Q(Cue) app, I'd be a happy camper...

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2016, 11:28:55 AM »

Wow, I'm really liking the ability to have the custom fader layers, and even be able to move the faders into whatever order I like on the edit app. I almost went with the GLD over the M32, that feature being one of the reasons. Now if only there were a way to translate that over to the console's physical faders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those of us using Mixstation, or listening to the glowing accolades placed upon the software by other users have been doing this for over a year.  It's nice Behringing caught up but I don't see giving up Mixstation.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

Scott Holtzman

• Ghost AV - Avon Lake, OH
    • Ghost Audio Visual Systems, LLC
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2016, 11:35:18 AM »

I am a newbie to the X32/M32 platform, having mixed on them only a handful of times. But, our band just took delivery of an M32 last week, which I have updated to 2.16.  I loaded a saved scene file from the board into the latest PC editing software last night, and that all seemed to work fine.  I was looking for a way to print a channel patch list, but I couldn't find that option.  I freely confess that I have not consulted any documentation or online help, so is anyone willing to help me?  Is there a "print" menu somewhere that I over looked?

Use case: On our LS9 we started at channel 1 with the kick and worked our way up, but on the M32 we will be putting the kick in 17 and starting the instruments in channel 1, so a printout of the new assignments would be helpful for the first few gigs.

John,

We can help but don't hijack a thread on a different topic " version 3.0 software " and ask for help.  It's like interrupting a cluster of dentists at a party and asking them to look at your mouth.

Scott AKA "Skyking" Holtzman

Ghost Audio Visual Solutions, LLC
Cleveland OH
www.ghostav.rocks

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2016, 11:35:18 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 25 queries.