ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Companies to Send Mics for Service  (Read 1253 times)

Brandon Rees

Companies to Send Mics for Service
« on: September 07, 2016, 09:28:24 am »

I have several AKG and Rode microphones we use in our performance spaces that need to either be serviced or have the diaphragms cleaned. Who should I send the mics to so they can be serviced and maintained?

Doug Hammel

Re: Companies to Send Mics for Service
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 03:10:29 pm »

I have several AKG and Rode microphones we use in our performance spaces that need to either be serviced or have the diaphragms cleaned. Who should I send the mics to so they can be serviced and maintained?

Contact the manufacturers. They both have good service departments and many companies are now doing flat rate service that brings your mic back to factory spec.
Doug Hammel

dougcvaudio@gmail.com

Tim McCulloch

• SR Forums
  • Wichita, Kansas USA
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 11:00:35 pm »

Richard Land in Hendersonville TN.

David Brown in Los Angeles CA.
"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven's sake. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possible can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."  - Kurt Vonnegut

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2016, 11:00:35 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 24 queries.