ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Avolites Titan One  (Read 843 times)

Ben Lutz

Avolites Titan One
« on: September 06, 2016, 10:07:31 pm »

Hello, I have been asked to design lights for a local ice arena for their hockey games. They want to utilize the equipment they have and create a "chaotic celebration" effect after each home team score. They have 3 kinds of lights- 10x Varilite 3000S, 8x Elation ELAR 180's, and 4x Martin Atomic3000.
The controller is a laptop with Avolites Titan One. The board has a show file for quite a few months back, and I am attempting to use it, as I do not have access to get to the actual fixtures (They are mounted on the framework of the arena dome, only accessible by a lift) and no one has any clue about the program or instruments.

After messing with the lights today, I was able to gain full control over each parameter of the VL3000S, but I was unable to get any control over the Martins and ELAR 180's. Both instruments appear to have the proper profile, but the Avolites Board wont let me change the parameters. For instance, the Atomic3000 has 4 parameters: Dimmer, Duration, Rate, Effect
When I select the instrument and click "shape" to change the parameters of the light, I am only allowed to change intensity. When I put intensity to full I can't get the instrument to emit any light. How can I gain control of the other 3 parameters to get the Martin's to work?

My second question is about the actual program. As it stands, there are a few "scenes" that have moving elements to them. For instance, one scene has all of the lights going in circles and strobing. How can I record my own scene with this kind of movement?

ProSoundWeb Community

Avolites Titan One
« on: September 06, 2016, 10:07:31 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 24 queries.