ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sound system for sale, great rig!  (Read 1509 times)

Paul Lea

Sound system for sale, great rig!
« on: August 22, 2016, 10:56:44 am »

Downsizing our company a bit. Selling off one of our smaller rigs. It is a moneymaker, easy to fly if need be, easy to deploy (groundstack, less than 45 minutes with two guys) and rock solid. We use it on all of our small festival work when the crowds are less than roughly 2500 people. Turnkey and ready to go. Super compact truck pack.

We will have another system identical to this ready for sale in November for someone who wants to grow this into a larger rig, we have covered 3500-5000 people outdoors when flying 6 tops over 6 groundstacked tops, 8 subs total.

System comes with:

Speakers:
6 Electrovoice Phoenix PX2122 tops (Dual ND2 HF drivers, Dual 12, 45x30, horns rotatable)
All tops come with EV covers.
4 Peavey Versarray VR218 dual 18 subs. No covers, about 18 months old, less than 50 shows. 3 tops stack on 2 subs.

Amps/processing:
2 Indy Case shock-racks for the amps and processing.  Aluminum framed, rack lids store inside of the rack. One rack is for the tops, one rack is for the subs.
The Top speaker rack contains 1 Motion labs Rack Pack with L21-30 input and pass through, 1 DC-one processor, 1 EV CP1800 for HF, 3 EV CP4000s for the Dual 12 Mids, input/output plate.
The Sub rack contains 1 Motion Labs Rack Pack with L21-30 input and pass through, 2 Crown XTI6002 amps, one channel per sub. In/Out patch plate.

Misc:
2 EV Fly Plates for the PX2122 tops.  Each plate will hold 1-3 tops, has multi-angle holes on the fly spine, has diagrams on how to array them properly depending on hows the horns are rotated in the tops.

Cabling:
1 half pack cable trunk, also an Indy Case that matches the amp racks, same construction.
All NL4 cables needed to run the system, whether flying (up to trim height of 20) or ground stacked.
All L21-30 power cabling needed.
Flyplates fit in this case.

I would be happy to discuss how the pricing works out to the total if there are questions.  Not interested in parting it out at this time. I DO HAVE a small distro and feeder available for an added cost if need be.

Total would be 17,850.00. We rent this for anywhere between 700.00 to 1300.00 a day depending on the show and whats involved. Easy to make your money back quick. Will deliver within 150 miles.

You can reach me at 260 402 8199 or email me at info at midwestsp dot com

Located in Columbia City, IN 46725

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.