ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EV HP64 Horns  (Read 2193 times)

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
EV HP64 Horns
« on: August 09, 2016, 02:57:42 pm »

Hi, Anyone have a couple of EV HP64 horns without cracks that they are looking to part with?  Or if you have a couple of EV MTH-1 cab that you are selling parts off of that would be fantastic.

If anyone knows where I can get 2 of these let me know.  Please message me here.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

Riley Casey

Re: EV HP64 Horns
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 04:07:35 pm »

The DDS 60x40 horns were a close enough match that I use them interchangeably.  The DDS horns pop up on Ebay with some regularity.

Hi, Anyone have a couple of EV HP64 horns without cracks that they are looking to part with?  Or if you have a couple of EV MTH-1 cab that you are selling parts off of that would be fantastic.

If anyone knows where I can get 2 of these let me know.  Please message me here.

Bill

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 06:04:25 pm »

The DDS 60x40 horns were a close enough match that I use them interchangeably.  The DDS horns pop up on Ebay with some regularity.
Thanks, the HP 64 is tough to come by.  I'll take a look around for the DDS.

Bill

schnakesound.com

Art Welter

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 10:21:19 am »

Bill
Bill,

If you already own some cracked horns, JB Weld epoxy works great for repairing them (and damn near anything including cracked engine blocks), and is almost the same color as the EV HP series horns, IIRC. Sands and takes paint well if the color is not a match.

If you don't want to do the work, I have a friend that will sell you a pair, but they have drivers and a cabinet with two 15" attached...

Art

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 10:53:19 am »

Bill,

If you already own some cracked horns, JB Weld epoxy works great for repairing them (and damn near anything including cracked engine blocks), and is almost the same color as the EV HP series horns, IIRC. Sands and takes paint well if the color is not a match.

If you don't want to do the work, I have a friend that will sell you a pair, but they have drivers and a cabinet with two 15" attached...

Art

Thanks Art.  I found a new pair in Indianapolis.  These are for a new pair of speakers that we have built.

Thanks

schnakesound.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 10:53:19 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.