ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well that's why the PRX700-series is gone  (Read 22944 times)

jesseweiss

Re: Well that's why the PRX700-series is gone
« Reply #60 on: August 13, 2016, 10:15:22 AM »

Parting with money has always been difficult for me as well. But as they say "ya gotta make hay while the sun shines." With the current price drops on the PRX series it makes sense to consider them. I've picked up 6 boxes in the last month and a half because I've always wanted a full powered rig. My subs are passive. The question bugging me is "will they go even lower?"
If they go lower it will be almost impossible to resist.

The lowest I've seen are at ProAudioStar and they had it at 409 for a day and raised it.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #61 on: August 13, 2016, 10:28:29 AM »

If they go lower it will be almost impossible to resist.

The lowest I've seen are at ProAudioStar and they had it at 409 for a day and raised it.

They were $409 for 4 days actually... I was checking their website each day after I started the other thread here.
http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,160101.0.html

Then they went up $20 for a couple of days then up to $449 where they have stayed. It's still the best price out there and worth every penny... When the PRX700 series came out, the 600 series boxes were discounted everywhere but I never saw prices as low as this.
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

jesseweiss

« Reply #62 on: August 13, 2016, 11:26:11 AM »

They were $409 for 4 days actually... I was checking their website each day after I started the other thread here.
http://forums.prosoundweb.com/index.php/topic,160101.0.html

Then they went up $20 for a couple of days then up to $449 where they have stayed. It's still the best price out there and worth every penny... When the PRX700 series came out, the 600 series boxes were discounted everywhere but I never saw prices as low as this.
Yeah I had them in my cart at 409 and asked if that was the lowest they could go. Then they went up. Stupid I missed it.

Might see if I can get them a little lower.

Debbie Dunkley

• Central North Carolina
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2016, 12:53:21 PM »

Yeah I had them in my cart at 409 and asked if that was the lowest they could go. Then they went up. Stupid I missed it.

Might see if I can get them a little lower.

I've done things like that and kicked myself too!.... However, rather than lose out again - as they will probably be hard to come by soon - why don't you pay the extra $40 and be done. You're still getting them at a super low price .. $449 shipped. No-one else has them listed for less than $499 right now.... Just sayin' ???
A young child says to his mother, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to be a musician." She replies, "Well honey, you know you can't do both."

Steve Garris

« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2016, 01:31:34 PM »

I've done things like that and kicked myself too!.... However, rather than lose out again - as they will probably be hard to come by soon - why don't you pay the extra $40 and be done. You're still getting them at a super low price .. $449 shipped. No-one else has them listed for less than $499 right now.... Just sayin' ???

Will someone please lock this thread? I can't afford to buy any more effing speakers LOL!

Jonathan Goodall

• New Zealand
« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2016, 03:22:16 PM »

Will someone please lock this thread? I can't afford to buy any more effing speakers LOL!

+ it's also depressing for those of us who never get offered deals anywhere like these lol ;)

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2016, 03:22:16 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 24 queries.