ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8 kHz ground loop hum?  (Read 14322 times)

John Roberts {JR}

• Hickory, Mississippi, USA
    • Resotune
Re: 8 kHz ground loop hum?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2016, 07:19:03 PM »

it's always something...

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture". Do not participate in mob hatred.

Stephen Swaffer

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2016, 07:21:07 PM »

One can hardly expect 100 % , 24 hr burn in for quality control, one would hope that R&D would have tested a reasonable test sample for an extended peiod of time.
Steve Swaffer

TracyMapes

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2016, 06:19:57 AM »

Does any of this unrelated information sound familiar to you?

Alternating current of the Power Grid, appeared around 2009, every 1/4 mile you can hear the amplified hum at street lamps.

Maybe a pain compliance device in the end, for crowd control purposes during civil unrest or insurrection due to dissatisfaction with the government? Just speculating at this point.

It seems to be being used as a stress inducer at this time, similar to sleep deprivation to ruin people's sense of ambition. I believe this is why there are no current legitimate protests going on in the country that are not born of government sponsored propaganda missions.

I believe the use of this device is what was introduced along with the infiltration of the "Occupy Wall Street" Movement where people had began to question the authority and relevance of the 1% to 99% disparity in wealth holdings.

Threatened by thoughts of corporate economic disruption and insurrection, a system was implemented to suppress an uprising when used at full power.

I base my ideas on this for a few reasons, ans statements made by certain individuals.

The first instance was during a personal quest to find out why the noise was being produced in my neighborhood about 2009.

The closest reference online was the phenomenon of the 13khz Hum, and I found one entry in another state that has since disappeared from the Internet, that was in response to someone in a town that had broken out all of the street lamps.

The municipal spokes person for the town stated that when they get the new lighting system that the "Cockroaches" breaking the lamps and committing crime would no longer enjoy the night.

Second reference came from a local former Sheriff, in a statement related to the 13khz Hum that, "a certain level of pain involved". Both statements leading me to believe that non-compliance was the triggering method by which the system may be implemented.

Another statement from this year by General Electric Corporation as a part of an ad campaign seemed to ring true in the way those types like to convey their intent in metaphor, stating that, "They were prepared for Anything that the World had to Throw at Them!"

I believe this to be a veiled reference to rioting, violence and bottle/rock throwing in the event of total civil unrest or societal breakdown.

During my personal study for the source of the Hum, I went on a bike ride to investigate.

I found that light standards at about 1/4 intervals hummed more loudly than other areas, and a particularly loud hum at the same frequency from an area power transformer.

I hypothesized that breaking out the lamps at 1/4 mile intervals may eliminate the problem.

Then I researched the Internet, and found the 13khz Hum, and presented my findings to see if any of the other participants had similar findings in their area.

Apparently this is a World wide phenomenon of recent introduction, (The Last 10 Years), and most of the Internet people spent their time arguing about whether it was tinnitus or not, with no clear physical determination of the source.

I had also found in 2009/2010 - that the noise interference was indeed a frequency being introduced into the environment because I could see it as a visual disruption on an analog TV Set screen as a wave pattern on a certain cable channel 98.

I recorded the pattern and loaded it in to a computer where I compared the Video frequency to a 13khz Hum sample obtained from the Internet.

Using a software based wave/frequency oscilloscope, I produced a Video to show the comparison. They appeared to match to me.

Here is the Video on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yWFjpJTHK0

See if it sounds familiar to You?

Take Care,

Tracy Mapes

Mike Sokol

• Lead instructor for the No~Shock~Zone
    • No~Shock~Zone Electrical Safety
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 07:13:04 AM »

Does any of this unrelated information sound familiar to you?

I'm going to leave the previous post up for grins, but lock this thread. We don't do conspiracy theories here, especially from a newbie with exactly 1 post. Of course if JR or any other long-time poster wants to go on a tirade, we'll all watch just for fun.  ;)

So I'm locking this topic and moving on... 

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2016, 07:13:04 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 25 queries.