ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BH760 vs TCS2800 (single pairs)  (Read 1466 times)

Will Cash

BH760 vs TCS2800 (single pairs)
« on: July 26, 2016, 11:02:16 am »

We're  considering investing in a pair of either of these subs, potentially 4.  We will be using them for semi-mobile production of avant garde, electronic, DJ, and occasionally full band acts  in various non-traditional settings.  Can anyone offer some advice on this decision? mostly concerned with the sonics  and how well they would play with correctly tuned three-way tops. I know that the EAW are larger And quite cumbersome. would performance be dramatically different if we were only able to start with a single pair of one or the other? I'm interested in the Danley 115 and 118 but not sure if we can afford the latter and the 15s don't go as deep...

thanks for your time

Ivan Beaver

• Atlanta GA
Re: BH760 vs TCS2800 (single pairs)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 12:05:52 pm »

The BH760 was the "inspiration" for the Lab sub project.

To prove what you could really do with a pair of 12" woofers
A complex question is easily answered by a simple-easy to understand WRONG answer!

Ivan Beaver
Danley Sound Labs

PHYSICS- NOT FADS!

Doug Fowler

• Member since May 1995, 2nd poster on original LAB, moderator on and off since 1997, now running TurboMOD v1.826
  • Administrator
  • Saint Louis, MO USA
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 12:51:00 pm »

We're  considering investing in a pair of either of these subs, potentially 4.  We will be using them for semi-mobile production of avant garde, electronic, DJ, and occasionally full band acts  in various non-traditional settings.  Can anyone offer some advice on this decision? mostly concerned with the sonics  and how well they would play with correctly tuned three-way tops. I know that the EAW are larger And quite cumbersome. would performance be dramatically different if we were only able to start with a single pair of one or the other? I'm interested in the Danley 115 and 118 but not sure if we can afford the latter and the 15s don't go as deep...

thanks for your time

Find a way to pay for TH-118s and don't look back.
"It's got electrolytes.  It's got what plants crave."

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 12:51:00 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 22 queries.