ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone missing gear in Houston?  (Read 5247 times)

Jeff Bankston

Re: Anyone missing gear in Houston?
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 02:51:00 PM »

I knew a guy that would go estate sales in los angeles and buy all kinds of stuff he knew nothing about. He bought a lot of junk music gear from sale and called me asking what it was. At the end I told him he overpaid for entry level stuff. When I kick the bucket someone will have time trying to figure out the conglomaration of stuff I have. Drums, keyboards, guitars, amps, PA, Reel to Reels . cassette decks, CD recorder, VCR's, mixers, Ford 4 speed transmission, Ford stroker engines, model choo choo locomotives, trailers, blow up dolls, zztop style tv dinners, home built computers, cogonymahogny L bows, JBL D series speaker magnets, hihat stand cowbell,and other junk. The guy with that CL ad looks like he bought someone elses junk at an estate sale. I have seen ads on ebay where someone bought a reel to reel or cassette deck or power amp at an estate sale and say they have no way to test it and have a high starting bid. Good luck selling something you cant test. I have an old car for sale but I have no way of testing it to see of it runs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h57UR-oIE_g

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: Anyone missing gear in Houston?
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 02:51:00 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.