ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Yamaha Monitor Mix  (Read 3100 times)

Daniel Ravald

• http://www.hr-av.se
Yamaha Monitor Mix
« on: July 25, 2016, 09:58:07 am »

I'm trying to get the Yamaha Monitor Mix app to work, but it can't find the mixer. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My setup consists of:

Yamaha CL connected to Cisco SG300. The switch is set up according to the documentation on Yamaha's website.
Ubiquiti Bullet M2. Configured as router with DHCP.

Stage Mix works great on the same iPad that I'm trying to run Monitor Mix on. I've tried using my iPhone, but the issue remains. Everything else (hard wired) on the network works just fine.

Why wont Monitor Mix find the console, when Stage Mix does? I'm thinking that the Bullet configuration might be the cause. What am I missing?

Latest firmware on all devices.
Daniel Ravald
www.ravald.com

Jeremy Bents

Re: Yamaha Monitor Mix
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 09:58:49 pm »

did you setup the 4 digit code?

did you figure this out?  we have a CL5 and CL3 both working with monitor mix.

Mac Kerr

• Old enough to know better
  • Administrator
  • Audio Plumber