ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Central FL, 3 day Video Shoot. Need lighting Designer. 8/22-24th  (Read 1728 times)

Sean Mormelo

I have killer brand new light show.  This is a 3 day gig plus run up time to program cue's scenes. I'll rent ANY Professional Lighting Console you want if you don't have yours. Let me know if you know someone who might want the gig. I may have to look out of state as for some odd reason I can't seem to find someone.  Thanks.

A little more info:

We have 30 for one minute clips it's essentially three problem videos. We have some visible video going on as well that's all cover songs that you know. Just need some cues made and some general looks and it can be busked live.
I've got four Chauvet R1 washed on top of 9ft truss totems at the rear. There's 6 Colordash Par-hex 12's back there along with 2 Colorband Pix M movers hung vertically near the rear corners.,we also have 2 Swarm FX 5 laser fx lights center rear totems..
Out front we have 3 Colorfash Par-hex 12's near the top of a truss totem on each side-front with a Chauvet R1 Spot above.

Obviously we want the front stay lit with white Amber most of the time. The back wall also features almost 14 feet of TVs with video and visuals.
For the concert corporate promo video it's going to be just that we want like a concert experience.
The next video is wedding specific that's gonna be brighter softener lit but still with movement and energy for the songs that call for it.
The third video is a little acoustic trio the tropical poolside type vibe kind of just be probably just lit and left.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 04:21:06 PM by Sean Mormelo »

ProSoundWeb Community

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.