ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tips on programming Riedel Artist Clone function  (Read 2671 times)

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
Tips on programming Riedel Artist Clone function
« on: July 12, 2016, 03:40:37 PM »

The Clone function is a way to listen to the actual audio a panel or port is getting.  When turned on Artist duplicates all the listen paths to another output.  This includes everything the user is hearing including their sidetone.

This allows you respond to a users complaints without going to their panel.  If you only want to monitor 1 panel, put the function on a key and press to hear. 

However each panel can have only 1 clone function total and a port can be cloned only once.  Radouan Assadi <[email protected]> was the head programmer for the Sochi Olympics and used this method to have as many clone functions as he wanted.

We have used it on our current mystery event (if I told you what it is, I'd have to...) for listening to the 4 main production and ASM stage managers.  Both Radouan and I can turn on the listens.

See it on the downloads Artist programming section of http://www.bestaudio.com/downloads/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 04:21:29 PM by Pete Erskine »
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

Neil White

Re: Tips on programming Riedel Artist Clone function
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 04:31:37 PM »

We have used it on our current mystery event (if I told you what it is, I'd have to...) for listening to the 4 main production and ASM stage managers.  Both Radouan and I can turn on the listens.

Thanks for sharing Pete, given it's that season again I'd wondered if you might be posting some comms tips and insights as in the past. Hope all is going to plan on this one.

Pete Erskine

• Best Audio
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »

Thanks for sharing Pete, given it's that season again I'd wondered if you might be posting some comms tips and insights as in the past. Hope all is going to plan on this one.

Social media posting is forbidden but I will as much as possible and then in October a lot.
Pete Erskine
917-750-1134
www.bestaudio.com
[email protected]

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:23:55 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.