ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lab Grupin E4:2  (Read 1872 times)

Stan W. Loughridge

Lab Grupin E4:2
« on: July 09, 2016, 11:46:26 PM »

Have a problem with a Lab Grupin E4:2 power amp. I have a small church I'm installing a new sound system in I have every thing racked up and plunged into a Furman M-8Lx power conditioner. When I shut off the Furman the speakers sound like a wounded goose while the power disipates I've unplugged every thing except the power amp and still it does this. If you shut off the amp it's self no noise but of coarse the on/off is on the back in the rack. Any one have any ideas. Thanks

g'bye, Dick Rees

• Duluth
Re: Lab Grupin E4:2
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 11:55:58 PM »

Have a problem with a Lab Grupin E4:2 power amp. I have a small church I'm installing a new sound system in I have every thing racked up and plunged into a Furman M-8Lx power conditioner. When I shut off the Furman the speakers sound like a wounded goose while the power disipates I've unplugged every thing except the power amp and still it does this. If you shut off the amp it's self no noise but of coarse the on/off is on the back in the rack. Any one have any ideas. Thanks

Swap the M-8 for the PS-8.

http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?div=01&id=PS-8R_II
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Cailen Waddell

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:17:15 AM »

Swap the M-8 for the PS-8.

http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?div=01&id=PS-8R_II

If the problem is the amp itself, which is the way I read the original post, I'm not sure what sequencing will do. 

I would suggest a rather old school approach.  A relay that disconnects the speakers from the Amp when power is cut....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 12:17:15 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.