ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: setting up for busking  (Read 11898 times)

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
Re: setting up for busking
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2016, 09:54:28 PM »

Despite the advancements in audio world, flying faders are still reserved for only the higher-end consoles in light world.  Best of luck with this though!
Unless you are using a Martin M-Touch, where the virtual faders change values as pages change like moving faders.

BTW, Martin just announced the M-Play playback wing:  http://www.martin.com/en-us/product-details/m-play

Both an M-Touch and M-Play can be used together, which is a lot of control for not a lot of money.

Jeff Lelko

• Cape Canaveral, FL
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2016, 10:02:02 PM »

Unless you are using a Martin M-Touch, where the virtual faders change values as pages change like moving faders.

BTW, Martin just announced the M-Play playback wing:  http://www.martin.com/en-us/product-details/m-play

Both an M-Touch and M-Play can be used together, which is a lot of control for not a lot of money.

That's a fair point, but I argue that LEDs and touch pads aren't the same thing as real faders.  I agree that regardless you won't do better for the money though.  I'd even pay more to have actual moving faders versus the touch pads.  That'd really put M-PC/M-Touch in a league of its own!

TJ (Tom) Cornish

• St. Paul, MN
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2016, 11:01:10 PM »

That's a fair point, but I argue that LEDs and touch pads aren't the same thing as real faders.  I agree that regardless you won't do better for the money though.  I'd even pay more to have actual moving faders versus the touch pads.  That'd really put M-PC/M-Touch in a league of its own!
Agreed, but until there's an 'X32 of the lighting world', I'm pretty darn happy with touch strips and $10k in my pocket.

Samuel Sjöbergsson

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 05:15:59 AM »

You can use a x-touch compact for faders to m-pc and that gives you real faders for not much more money than a m-touch

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

Graham Spice

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2016, 08:54:51 PM »

You can use a x-touch compact for faders to m-pc and that gives you real faders for not much more money than a m-touch
This is very interesting to me, Samuel. Do you or someone you know have this exact setup working with the Behringer X-Touch Compact and M-PC? I'd really love to see a short video of this in action because that's the hardware controller I'm most interested in this setup because of price.

Samuel Sjöbergsson

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 05:11:01 AM »

I have that setup except I dont have any artnet to dmx dongle yet and right now the computer, the x-touch and I are in three different cities but I should be able to make a video later this summer.

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2016, 05:11:01 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 23 queries.