ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: New console decisions  (Read 9014 times)

Derek Neu

Re: New console decisions
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 01:13:26 AM »

TF and X32 are meant for different markets, TF is for the beginner that needs to get up and running quickly ala presets and "1-knob" whereas X32 is meant to be the "LS9 killer" with features galore to boot. Riders? X32. Noobs? TF.

This is why I really like the soundcraft performer.  Most of the features you want in a digital (80 channels to mix, digital scribble strips, vca's, graphics on all outputs, total versatility in routing, 2 card slots that support all manner of protocol, quality components and fx/dynamics, inexpensive stageboxes, etc), but it is still simple enough for a guy not used to digital, and complex enough for a guy that is.  Only thing I wish it had just because I got used to it with the x32/xair's are the RTA's.

More people have used the x32 as it was really the first full featured digital at it's pricepoint.  I was fine with my 01v96 vcm until I used an x32.  It made the 01v96 look like a dinosaur.  You can get great results from both, just depends on what you want to use it for and workflow. 

ProSoundWeb Community

Re: New console decisions
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2016, 01:13:26 AM »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Site Hosted By Ashdown Technologies, Inc.

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 24 queries.