ProSoundWeb Community

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RCF HDL50A/HDL20A Hang  (Read 2022 times)

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
RCF HDL50A/HDL20A Hang
« on: May 22, 2016, 09:54:31 am »

As we start to think about more investments, I am wondering if we would be able to use the RCF HDL20A speakers we have as a down-fill in combination with the HDL50A should we decide to purchase some HDL50A cabinets.  So, has anyone thought of or scene a Flybar that would attached to the bottom of a HDL50A to allow for a 4 hang of the HDL20A?  Does anyone know if this is something that RCF is considering or not?

Thanks for helping me spend the company's money.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

Mike Sullivan

Re: RCF HDL50A/HDL20A Hang
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 02:34:14 pm »

As we start to think about more investments, I am wondering if we would be able to use the RCF HDL20A speakers we have as a down-fill in combination with the HDL50A should we decide to purchase some HDL50A cabinets.  So, has anyone thought of or scene a Flybar that would attached to the bottom of a HDL50A to allow for a 4 hang of the HDL20A?  Does anyone know if this is something that RCF is considering or not?

Thanks for helping me spend the company's money.

Bill

Considering the HDL50 is fairly new, I'd say the option hasn't been taken on yet.  Not to mention there is not one to hang 10's from 20's still.
When you're reading a topic, and the word "Danley" comes up...RUN!!!

William Schnake

• Schnake Sound & Light
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:40:07 pm »

Considering the HDL50 is fairly new, I'd say the option hasn't been taken on yet.

Maybe it is time for me to get in touch with the guys at RCF and see if they can figure it out or not.  I have designed and had fly-ware and had it made custom for me before, but I really would like to have the company come up with an option that is workable.

Bill
Bill Schnake - Owner Schnake Sound & Light

Avid/Crown/EAW/EV/Midas/RCF/Shure/Yamaha

schnakesound.com

ProSoundWeb Community

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 02:40:07 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 23 queries.